• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mundane Solutions

The real cal howard said:
After getting his butt kicked by Nappa, Krillin wishes to be a Saiyan, or do have Saiyan biology, so Krillin is Zenkai King by the end of Namek Saga.
And Krillin died less, guess who dies more frequently instead of Krillin now?

Saito decides to not put up with Louise's tortures and goes to Tabitha instead.

There he learns combat, especially against mages, boosting his combat efficiency to higher levels, while Tabitha learns from Saito how to open up.

Then they try to befriend Louise on the condition that she doesn't hurt Saito and Saito doesn't act like a perverted old fart.

When Ichigo was told that a Bankai can never revert to its original form by Mayuri, Kisuke later told Ichigo of being given Sanji Komamura's Reiatsu and modified it and put it within Ichigo so when Ichigo gets healed, his Bankai gets repaired.

From Fate/Zero, Kariya actually stops and explains what Zouken is doing to Sakura to get Tokiomi to realize that his daughter was being tortured and molested by worms rather than being trained in magecraft. As a result, what little fatherly instincts the latter has will finally awaken and he'll go to rescue her, preventing the events of Heaven's Feel and Tokiomi's death by Kirei's manipulations.

On a side note, have a feeling that we're drifting away from the original point of the thread, which was to eliminate CIS, PIS, and Outliers. A lot of the stuff that's being posted are just random what-ifs. I mean, it is on the fun and games board, but even the OP isn't following his own logic by this point. But I digress, this is for fun and all, so I shouldn't be complaining.

Thank you. You can edit your comment now, Reppuzan. I added it to my thread.

When Goku teleports Cell when he was about to self-destruct, rather than simply take them to Kami's place, he takes him to an abandoned planet, saving the Earth and King Kai's planet, and eventually, himself by using Instant Transmission to go back to Earth.

Suì-Fēng trained and perfected her Shunkou much earlier, before she lost her Bankai, and created mundane weaponry.

When Yhwach fights against Ichigo again, he confuses Ichigo with The Almighty by turning his sword into a reishi shotgun and blasts him immediately.

When Erza fought a certain enemy, rather talk about how strong her Purgatory armor is, she immediately attacks them, and won.

When Ash sees a Legendary Pokemon, rather than simply befriend one of them, he catches one or two of them.

Ash doesn't ditch his team to go to the next region, and evolves everyone sans Pikachu, because Volt Tackle is awesome.

When present Bulma was shown that Goku Black is a threat to all time and space, she immediately gets her friends to get the Dragon Balls and wish for Goku and Vegeta being able to breathe anywhere. Goku cannot suffocate underwater or in space.

Back