• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversus! Revived discussion!

Welcome back! and let's enter the multiverse as we rescale this once forgotten series!!
capsule_616x353.jpg

Let's get perky! and revive this discussion! also wouldn't hurt to start up some games over here init!

Nice I was looking for a discussion thread for this, it seems we've got city level sub rel upgrades incoming

Nice I was looking for a discussion thread for this, it seems we've got city level sub rel upgrades incoming
Mhm! There is a good bit to discuss now that there is more lore ovo and well- I will say this! There are quite a few things that have gone under researched even during the beta era of the games life span :3

Notably trailers! I have quite a few speed feats i wanted to point out actually :3

Mhm! There is a good bit to discuss now that there is more lore ovo and well- I will say this! There are quite a few things that have gone under researched even during the beta era of the games life span :3

Notably trailers! I have quite a few speed feats i wanted to point out actually :3
Send em over

Send em over
some of them I'm gonna need to create my own scans for :3 but I'm sure you know if you've played rifts! or just fought the joker boss- the player is able to dodge his missiles pretty easily!

Speaking of missiles- Rick in the latest launch trailer is able to duck under this rocket! Stripe moves a small bit in relation to these rockets. these more relate to consistency with our current highest speed feat uvu

But a bit more relevant to our actual buffs- is likely scaling speed based off of dodging Black Adam's attacks! which are- just literal lightning .w. we can definitely scale the cast to MHS and above ovo

Also- this is just a general thing but the cast should be way above Wall Level! given what characters can destroy :3 being larger than the safe- even in trailers characters are seen vaporizing bodies and tanking large explosions uvu

So far- I believe City Level is the highest from playing the game :3 trying out rifts! checking out character dialogue and trailers! likely the highest end? but I'll see what else there is to dig ovo

oh yeah! my plans right now-

First off! adding Nodes to what characters can do :3 just a helpful thing!

Create new profiles and likely revamp old ones when they catch my attention!

and ofc! throughout that! calcs! calcs! calcs!

some of them I'm gonna need to create my own scans for :3 but I'm sure you know if you've played rifts! or just fought the joker boss- the player is able to dodge his missiles pretty easily!

Speaking of missiles- Rick in the latest launch trailer is able to duck under this rocket! Stripe moves a small bit in relation to these rockets. these more relate to consistency with our current highest speed feat uvu

But a bit more relevant to our actual buffs- is likely scaling speed based off of dodging Black Adam's attacks! which are- just literal lightning .w. we can definitely scale the cast to MHS and above ovo

Also- this is just a general thing but the cast should be way above Wall Level! given what characters can destroy :3 being larger than the safe- even in trailers characters are seen vaporizing bodies and tanking large explosions uvu

So far- I believe City Level is the highest from playing the game :3 trying out rifts! checking out character dialogue and trailers! likely the highest end? but I'll see what else there is to dig ovo
these would really all only be supports since they'll be 7-B and Sub Rel, the rocket stuff won't be very good just low subsonic and vaping someone is only 9-A so that's not the best either unfortunately. That said velma launching joker to deep space should be decently into tier 7

these would really all only be supports since they'll be 7-B and Sub Rel, the rocket stuff won't be very good just low subsonic and vaping someone is only 9-A so that's not the best either unfortunately. That said velma launching joker to deep space should be decently into tier 7
that's true! but- I will say it has always irrationally made me angry about the 9-B+ placement of MV uvu actually 9-B+ in general pisses me off- I just want the lowest of 9-A calcs to- to slightly buff that character

When does the Velma feat happen? It sounds nice but maybe also an outlier, since we don't even have any tier 8 feats yet.

If that feat somehow doesn't work, two feats that I noticed were the fighters being able to break the trees in the Adventure Time stage in one hit, and break the giant speakers in the Rick and Morty stage in a few hits

oh! sorry if I'm a flooding the thread a small bit! but for the Jonkler calc- how would you nab a number for the timing? I can think of a good scan to see the distance that would be needed to launch him :3 and- given that the Joker's a dc character it should be super easy to find out his weight ovo

if I had to guess- since we don't actually see his launch into space I would presume- that we would go off from the frame Joker is launched by the math move- to the frame we see him again! which is 0:41-0:55 or 14 seconds in length!

Oh yeah- So I don't post another message here's Niko's (that's me! feel free to refer to me as such ;3) lil MV Calc checklist she wishes to complete :3

• Mojo Jojo's UFO crashing into the townsville hall (Not only can the players tank it directly but also Mojo Jojo's UFO which can endure such punishment)
  • Players being able to destroy the walls to Scooby's Haunted Mansion (In various trailers! we actually do see some characters one shot these objects ovo and I think with- strong enough attacks such as from Jason Voorhees
  • Players being able to destroy the speakers in the Cromulon's stage
  • Various speed feats that come from dodging specific projectiles and attacks in game! (Using Shaggy as my basis for the distance they can move from these attacks ovo) I'll make the scans meself for most of these :3

When does the Velma feat happen? It sounds nice but maybe also an outlier, since we don't even have any tier 8 feats yet.
In the newest trailer! announcing the re-release of multiversus :3 right after Velma ******* murders the joker and sends him into space! the joker is later seen flying in space! implying she was able to launch him that distance ;3

Oh, it's from the trailer? I don't think that can be used then, we don't typically use reveal trailers for scaling due to them being non-canon. I know this is the case for Smash Bros at least

The trailer also contradicts the events in the game, as Joker is not working with Jason or Smith in the Rift despite being allied with them in the trailer. The trailer and Rift seem to be very disconnected and lacking in continuity at the very least

Oh, it's from the trailer? I don't think that can be used then, we don't typically use reveal trailers for scaling due to them being non-canon. I know this is the case for Smash Bros at least

The trailer also contradicts the events in the game, as Joker is not working with Jason or Smith in the Rift despite being allied with them in the trailer. The trailer and Rift seem to be very disconnected and lacking in continuity at the very least
It varies from series to series :3 notably- TF2 uses these trailers for a good bulk of it's scaling, feats, and general continuity! Multiversus in my eyes shouldn't be any different in my opinion uvu

in general these trailers do lead the way into the gameplay itself! Various elements of the trailer lead into the events that actually happen in game! Notably Shaggy meeting batman in these trailers correlate with his actual relationship in game- both mentioned in their various unique interactions, in their introduction to eachother in their trailers and their team work seen in the rifts!

Also- I will say Joker not being allied with Smith or Jason is just wrong? in "Rift Detectives" it's implied that Jason stole the Gem for the Joker at the end of it ovo and it is alluded to in- the upcoming rifts

If that feat somehow doesn't work, two feats that I noticed were the fighters being able to break the trees in the Adventure Time stage in one hit, and break the giant speakers in the Rick and Morty stage in a few hits
We already have one other casual tier 7-B feat from BB and Iron Giant and this joker would be around 7-C or high 7-C

This should also solidly be 8-C to 8-C+

I'll try to tackle it later
okay! and I'll tackle the Joker calc ovo using- the total time Velma launched him into the distance as well as the highest end where we just go off of- when we see him next which is 14~ seconds- (will use a frame counter for precision tho)

okay! and I'll tackle the Joker calc ovo using- the total time Velma launched him into the distance as well as the highest end where we just go off of- when we see him next which is 14~ seconds- (will use a frame counter for precision tho)
Yup that was my same exact thought for how to tackle it

oh yeah! btw make sure to share mains :3 just because I'm curious uvu

For me! currently Mains are- Steven and Bugs Bunny! but I am taking a big interest in Rick as he's in the free lil- loop thingy ovo

oh yeah! btw make sure to share mains :3 just because I'm curious uvu

For me! currently Mains are- Steven and Bugs Bunny! but I am taking a big interest in Rick as he's in the free lil- loop thingy ovo
My main currently is Superman, in the beta I'd clock most of my time on Finn and LeBron but Superman being my goat and all stole their spot as my main guy

When we are in Beta my Main was Harley Quinn, currently... my computer has become slower and now I can't even do the events/rifts without the game automatically kicking me out

When we are in Beta my Main was Harley Quinn, currently... my computer has become slower and now I can't even do the events/rifts without the game automatically kicking me out
That's primarily how I play outside of my ps5 😭😭

Back