• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Saitama kills the commandments or the archamgels, he immediately absorbs their powers or not?

If he is killed by chaos he only lose the powers he gained fighting chaos, the powers he gained before are not affected
"Every round will be a verse and Saitama will keep the power-ups of every universe, if he loses he will be sent to the next verse and lose the power-ups of the battle he lose"

This wording implies that:

1. This is Saitama vs a whole verse at once (As each round is a whole verse), thus meaning each verse is a singular battle
2. After every battle, if he lost, he would lose all the power-ups of said battle

This would thus imply if he lost against even one character in a verse, he would lose all of the power's of that verse. I advise you change the wording of the rules to clarify what you meant.

"Every round will be a verse and Saitama will keep the power-ups of every universe, if he loses he will be sent to the next verse and lose the power-ups of the battle he lose"

1. This is Saitama vs a whole verse at once (As each round is a whole verse), thus meaning each verse is a singular battle
2. After every battle, if he lost, he would lose all the power-ups of said battle

This would thus imply if he lost against even one character in a verse, he would lose all of the power's of that verse. I advise you change the wording of the rules to clarify what you meant.
Maybe you're right, thanks for the advice

"In every round Saitama will fight all the characters of a verse and will keep the power-ups he gains, but if he loses a fight he will only lose the power-ups he achieved in that battle."

Is this better?

The only thing that i know is that shinigamis are intangible or imperceptibles, if i'm not wrong

Almost all characters.
If that power can't be dodged, doesn't have any weakness or can't be copied, then Saitama loses, but if he doesn't need NPI to attack them maybe he will be fast enough to punch them before they use their power

If anyone wants to say something about this round, please speak now or i'll just add that Saitama loses

Back