• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

"Alright, now, bust in, we throw the bombs, then everyone else goes in."

Before the door opens, I tell the others "Throw bombs to any larger hostile groupings and don't go near the place they land until a few seconds after the visible gas clears. Don't touch the ground or people they splatter on with bare skin afterwards."

Since I don't have a gun, I put on cleaning gloves and seal them with duct tape, so I can punch anyone who gets splattered safely.

I prepare to locate any hostile groups and throw.

Doomslayer takes the full force of the explosion. Meanwhile, i was away from the door, so i didn't die.

I get back on my feet and get Doomslayer close to me.

Having been standing back a bit behind and to the side of the marine, he took most of the impact that would have hit me. As I spring back to my feet I search for any groups of enemies.

[Was this a flame explosion or primarily concussive?]

[Concussive] There is a partly destroyed meeting room inside the door, not a person in it but a note on the table.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I have Doomslayer enter the room, pick the note and come back.

I make sure to not enter the room myself.
When the doomslayer picks up the note, the room explodes, the note flying to the door.

"The guy trying to blow up the Multiverse."

Right.... Now we have to ask the scientists how to track them.

"Well, more you know."

I look at my surroundings

"While we're here, we might as well right the place to blow the fork up just after we figure out where Axel is."

DragonEmperor23 said:
So Anticlimactic.
[Famous last words] As the smoke from the explosion clears, the doomslayer is still standing in the room, but another shrouded figure is there.

[I'm going to void handing my gun to the wierd dog guy who's AFK and never really accepted said gun]

Point my gun at the figure, ready to open fire

The doom slayer disappears, de summoned.

The figure says nothing, only turning towards the group.

The figure remains silent, walking towards you out of the smoke. He seems to be dressed as a police officer, short hair and sharp features making him look the part.

Back