• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

Have Kamina take out the officer, or at least buy time

"I need a bit more heat to get through this thing!"

Torlikoff said:
@Crimson and @DMUA The door takes damage, though not enough to break. One of the officers notices you and walks towards you.
I use my rifle to shoot at the officer that noticed my allies

@Junko [Your cooldown is still on.]

@Crimson The door comes down finally

@DMUA Kamina can't seem to hurt the metallic beast.

@WHY Jaller does so before running out of time.

[Break over]

The door seems to lead to an armory of some sort, though everything is in cases and not easily accessible.

Useful, but we're on the clock and that's not what we're looking for. We need to find clues about Axel's wearabouts.

I go to the next door down'

@DMUA The door to the next room is locked

@Psycho opening the case reveals some sort of acid spitting weapon.

@DMUA There are no hinges

@Psycho It's an acid spitting gun for sure, it has a small nozzle, a container, and some saftey gloves with it.

Take my shoe off fast

"... Well great."

I take off my other shoe and put my hand in it for an impromptu weapon. Not like it's gonna do much on my feet, with how both sides of my body would be on different levels of elevatio

As the door melts, you see more weapons and a large device labled "TRANSPORTATION"

The Terminators start coming in through the door you came in.

Right....

I throw my shoe at one of the terminators

"I have a plan, but I need everyone inside!"

Opening the next case lets you find a bizarre, futuristic rocket launcher that's red and silver with seemingly no spot for projectiles to come out of.

One of the terminators is right next to you.

I summon Remiel and have him take care of it (using his chain sword and bolter) while I grab the launcher.

[Does the Acid gun have a sling?]

I summon Doomslayer to feed the Terminators off with shoots from the Super Shotgun, Rocket Laucher and the Plasma Rifle.

PsychoWarper said:
I summon Remiel and have him take care of it (using his chain sword and bolter) while I grab the launcher.
[Does the Acid gun have a sling?]
The marine fights with the terminator, it not seemingly perceiving him. The terminator still slightly slashes you.

[Yes]

Back