• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

Overlord775 said:
"K, you pretty much asked for it"
I summon Glenn and make him shoot a giant water bubble at the figure
The man is blasted back and turned into a puddle on the ground. It's an odd color, though that could be the smoke and ashes.

"Cirno! Do the thing!" Cirno replies "Aye aye captain! Ice Clump "Great Crusher"!" Multiple police boi's are crushed by a giant ice cube.

"I'm betting the reason those guards are there is that there's something Axel doesn't want us getting our hands on. I'm going to rush in and see if I can find anything about where he actually went.

I hand another dude my gu

"Hold my gun"

The space marine has a large knife shoved through his leg before de summoning, it appears the knife is one of the police men's arms. It looks like liquid metal.

I look for the nearest door in the meeting room, then I make a mad dash, Summoning Kamina to try and keep the policemen off my back as I'm running.

@DMUA there is a large locked door in the back of the room. One of the policemen notices you running but doesn't seem to locate Kamina, as he is breifly able to stop him.

@Crimson the bullets hit, but seem to be absorbed by their body.

''Dropkick the door and hope it goes down as a result''

If said shooting doesn't work, see if Kamina can't cut the hinges holding said door up

@Crimson and @DMUA The door takes damage, though not enough to break. One of the officers notices you and walks towards you.

@WHY It continues to work, but more of the guys seem to be coming out and after you.

Jaller creates a large blast to engulf all the enemies. Using his heat and fire manipulaiton he makes sure my allies don't get burned.

Back