• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

Blahblah9755 said:
I dip my finger in, put the bottle down away from me so I won't break it if this knocks me out, then lick my finger to taste/test the drink..
It tastes good, almost relaxing.

I mistake the addicting feeling for thirst. "Hm… it seems I was quite thirsty. They didn't give us much water, did they?" I take a full gulp of it, then offer some to the others who were trapped in the prison.

There are several more of the same bottles in most of the cells, one pile of them having a note on the bottom. There are two doors, one leading back to where you came and one presumably to the stairway.

I focus it's probably bad if this thing stays in my system. I focus harder, and a person appears besides me.

A blond young boy with a metal arm wearing a red coat appears.

"Hello young man, what's your name?"

"Huh? You're the o-"

"Tell me your name." I cut him off and calmly change my phrasing to an order.

"Edward Elric." He says

"Nice to meet you Ed, my name is Bunsen. Sorry for the rush, I seem to have ingested a narcotic," I pour some of the liquid into my hand to show him, "would you happen to have any way to get rid of it?"

He looks at me with ridicule, then sighs with resignation, "if I change the chemical structure I can probably create a neutralizing agent, give me a moment." He claps his hands together, and electricity travels between his hands and one of the bottles.

[Does he succeed?]

It mostly succeeds, the drugs almost all out of your system. A tiny amount remains however.

I get an idea

"Hey Bunsen, could you ask your servant to find a neutralizing agent for these ?"

I say as i pass the box of donuts to him

[I'm more just waiting until we can begin organising the attack]

I take in a puff of my cigarette, then breathe out, "think you can do it Ed?"

"I'll give it a try." He attempts to convert the chemicals within the donut to something that will supress the effects it has [so if they do something like increasing production of a hormone that makes you super fast, he's trying to make it supress the same hormone. Though I figure he'll probably run out of time before or immediately after he finishes.]

[The donuts make you fast due to a huge sugar rush.]

He tried to start but is de summoned before he can complete.

The blue fairy known as Cirno has also un-summoned. "Well I guess I'll see you later then." The temperature is no longer freezing.

[Z O O M D O N U T S]

"Well, as I said before, we should have those wierd dogs go in first to gas the place before we go in."

i regret getting rid of that super-speed shit

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........you guys realize that the memory stuff the dog-things do seemingly disappears when they do right?"

Back