• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

"Doesn't mean they won't give an upper hand immedately after they disappear due to the shock caused. We'll just have to be fast."

''I also haul me and my gun upstairs till we reach the objective''

Going up the stairs to the second floor is uneventful, but the third floor has a door at the bottom of the stairs with some sort of keypad and scanner.

"Alright, now's gotime. Send em crashing through the door."

i go over to the guy who's summon is a buff dude with triangle shades

"How fast is your guy? If he's really fast he could throw my dog-things into the room."

"I mean... pretty fast... But seems like our safer bet is to stand back, hold our breath, and let them break down the door. If you aren't confident they can take it down, then I'll shoot the lock or something."

"Yeah, go ahead. Though, then again, at this point, we might as well just storm in normally, unless your guy has a suit that can deal with the dog's gas."

Blahblah9755 said:
As we walked over, I looked to see if there was anything like alcohol, cleaning supplies, cloths,etc.
There is a janitor's closet with several bottles of cleaner, bleach, rubbing alchol, a medical kit, and various other items.

I check the ingredients of the drain cleaners for sulfuric acid, bleach, other strong acids or bases. Then I begin pulling out any ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar based solutions as well as the rubbing alcohol and any bleaches. I then pull out extra bottles, duct tape, and cleaning rags.

Blahblah9755 said:
I check the ingredients of the drain cleaners for sulfuric acid, bleach, other strong acids or bases. Then I begin pulling out any ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar based solutions as well as the rubbing alcohol and any bleaches. I then pull out extra bottles, duct tape, and cleaning rags.
You find most of those things.

[Slow down MacGyver]

[Nothing that I'm doing would take much time, so I assumed going through it pretty quickly shouldn't be a problem.]

"Hey, how come you guys are thinking of wasting superpowers on gassing the enemy when they've given us a perfectly good closet of chemical weapons?"

Then I turn to the person who offered to help, ask him if he has steady hands, and give him instrucitons on replicating what I'm about to do:

Start putting together a few bombs, that use the drain cleaners as a base, and the burning of a rag drenched in rubbing alcohol as a trigger. They will cause an explosion that will spread harmful acids, bases, bleach, and dangerous gases such as chloramine, chlorine gas, chloraform, and percetic acid, all with enough heat to leave severe real burns aong with the chemical ones, into a small area.If the bottles are broken, it will spread as well.

[This is what I plan to do, if someone stops me or I don't have time then I won't.]

[I don't know if you guys know, but the door is at the bottom of the stairs to the third floor, not to a room.]

[The bomb building is seemingly successful.]

[I knew, which is why we're standing a reasomable distance away.]

Alright. New plan.

"So, we use the bombs rather than the dogs. Fine by me."

I summon my servant. A man in a green space/marine suit appears. His sheer presence releases waves of masculinity.

He brings his mighty fist into the door [AKA he punches it]

Back