• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 2: Get Back

[Can you not blow your servant on every minor inconvenience though]

[I'm already handling it for one]

"Right... So, you guys know anything about the layout of the third floor? We have to kinda storm in to get back at those guys."

"Since you three were kindapped like us were, i think you should have a summoning ability too. So you should try summoning your servants."

I say to the three that were locked up

"Well alright then!" suddenly a blue girl with wings of ice appears, and the temperature suddenly drops to freezing levels. "MY NAMES CIRNO, AND IM THE STRONGEST!" the girl yells out.

[the stronk fairy has appeared]

I pull out a cigarette and light it. "That's good."

"Sorry, this is my first time out of that cell, so I don't know much."

DMUA said:
"Right... So, you guys know anything about the layout of the third floor? We have to kinda storm in to get back at those guys."
"I was knocked out before getting here. Don't know about anything above the 3rd floor."

The water in the area has completely frozen over, in unison Cirno and Rein both yell "YAY FOR COLD WEATHER!"

[i wish I got cold weather were I live]

"Do you guys think there's anything we're missing? Actually, before that, what happened when you two disappeared and people started dying?

I look at dog master and Ashley.

"We finished the thing needed to remove the effects, so if i used the donuts to speed myself up i would be stuck like that and seeing everything move at a crawling speed gets boring very quikly"

I respond to Cress

I dip my finger in, put the bottle down away from me so I won't break it if this knocks me out, then lick my finger to taste/test the drink..

Back