• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Who Is This Bizarre Homeless Looking Guy Who Has Put Us In Such A Unique Scenario?

"I say good morning to y'all. Would you fellas want to know why I knocked you out and you've awoken in my legitimate business room? Well it all started in New Jersey, when the universe was ending!" are not comforting words to hear from a homeless looking fellow who has you in his perfectly normal and not at all decrepit and moldy business room, especially with the heavily armed guards flanking him.

"You see, you collection of folks were the ones I felt would be best to save this here multiverse, more on that later. I saw within some of you the potential to gain a certain power, and that there power be called a servant. Cause of some temporal bleed or whatever my scientistic friends told me, you've got another guy attached to your souls. I think they're called servants or sumthing, lemme check."

The man pulls out a crumpled piece of paper filled with unreadably small text from his worn down coat's pocket. All of clothes are in similar condition, a scraggly beard on his face and long, unkempt grey hair combining into one of the roughest looking fellows on the block.

"By establishing a convergence point in destroyed reality, the remnants of the former inhabitants can enter a symbiotic relationship with inhabitants of the current reality, anchoring themselves to their soul and defending the user, yadda yadda yadda. Y'won't need any of that info." He say, throwing away the piece of paper. "Well, back to New Jersey, you folks were setting off my science device, so I knocked you out, restrained you with these lovely handcuffs, and took y'all to this business room in another universe. You may notice this is another universe as evidenced by the flying cars outside the window. Now, we need you's all's help to stop some other fellas from destroying some more universes. Any questions?"

Characters

DMUA/Keane

Name: Keane Brando Themesong: I only use my own creations in my creations N I N G E N

That said I know all of squat about music

Sex: Male and loaded with Testosterone

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Greenish sorta eyes, Tall... I dunno what else you need

Servant: Kamina 25 seconds for 9-B, 13 for 7-B.

SwathingDegenera777/Blitz
Name: "Blitz" (Actual Name: Xavier Smith) Theme Song: "Watch it Crash" by: Streetlight Manifesto

Sex: "Male"

Appearance: Looks akin to that of Lannan Eacott, bearing a face nearly identical to his when Lannan was of nine years of age. Bears an emaciated stomach, and has a 3rd degree burn spanning the entirety of his middle-to-lower back

Servant: Pannacotta Fugo for 17 seconds

Hl3 or bust/David
Name: David Beckum Theme Song: Avatar - The Willy

Sex: Male

Appearance: Around 5' 11", can be described as "looking like a rock star that somehow isn't one", has a goatee. Generally just wears a T-shirt, sweat pants and a jacket.

Servant: 3 SCP-939 for 21 seconds

PsychoWarper/Dedric
Name: Dedric Sex: Male

Appearance: 6'5", Blonde, my usual apperence

Servant: Adeptus Astartes High 8-C for 18 seconds

Edwardtruong2006/Edward
Name: Edward Sex: Male

Appearance: Just look at any other RP here I've done.

Servant: Rainbow Dash 6-C for 7 seconds

Saikou The Lewd King/Jean-Paul
Name: Jean-Paul Lemieux Sex: Male

Theme Song: The Washboard Rhythm Kings - Pepper Steak

Appearance: Tall. A bit scrawny, with brown/black messy hair. Probably not used to see the sun.

Servant: Grey Haniwa for 1 second.

The real cal howard/Jack
Name: Jack Tramp Themesong: Under My Control/CROWNED

Sex: Dude

Appearance: Black dude with dreads. Halfway between 5 and 6 feet.

Servant: Jigglypuff 8-A for 16 seconds

DragonEmperor23/Cress
Name: Cress Yubel Theme Song: Blizzard

Appearance: 6'2, African American adolescent male that wears glasses. He is wearing a black and white jacket with a large collar.

Servant: Gogmagog (High School DxD) for 7 seconds

ExodusNexus/Sarah
Name: Sarah Sarella Sex: Female

Appearance: Same as in Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Brown hair, green clothes

Servant: Zane (Ninjago) First key for 15 seconds

ShiroyashaGinSan/Solidus
Name: Solidus Theme Song: Avalon

Appearance: Dante (DMC Reboot)

Servant: Misaka Worst for 14 seconds

Overlord775/Ashley
Name: Ashley Crown

Theme Song: Fighting Gold Extended

Sex: ???

Appearance: light novel Human form of Rimuru Tempest

Servant: Frog for .5 seconds

WHYNAUT/Alex
Name: Alex Vos Theme Song: Sepiks Redux

Appearance: Dabi without scars.

Servant: Jaller For 12 seconds

"ughhh....."

I have absolutely no idea what's going o

"Well... Keane Brando I guess... Pleasure to... Be abducted"

"It's no abduction you see, more a rescue. Your universe sorta exploded in the time that I've taken to talk to y'all."

I simply stand/sit there, still trying to make sense of what is happening. I take long glances at the windows nearby, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.

[For the record, Im a psycopath murderer that killed all his victims dressed as Lucemon.]

"So... Who needs to die?"

PsychoWarper said:
"... what?" I ask confused.
"What d'you mean what? Was I not clear enough? Your universe went boom, we need ya to stop the people who made it go boom."

Torlikoff said:
"It's no abduction you see, more a rescue. Your universe sorta exploded in the time that I've taken to talk to y'all."
"Oh, my. Thank you bruh. What's this world called? Also, who the hell are you?"

PaChi2 said:
For the record, Im a psycopath murderer that killed all his victims dressed as Lucemon.
So... Who needs to die?
[Talk in brackets for meta, in quotes for actually saying stuff.]

"... I...."

"Can you at least tell me how I use a servant?"

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I simply stand/sit there, still trying to make sense of what is happening. I take long glances at the windows nearby, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone.
Out the window, you see a futuristic world with several flying cars, holograms, and what appear to be what the 1950s thought robots would look like. You're on the second floor.

Ugh Christ, please don't be her period please don't be her period PLEASE don't be her period...

My eyes open, and the contents of the room are made known

Whereamiwhatisthisisthisoneofthosesexcultsmumwastalkingaboutohgodnoidontwannabeviolated I think to myself, shaking visibly as a look of terror dawns upon my face

I stumble backwards, tripping over myself, something of which tears the cheap patchwork on the back of my shirt, leaving it exposed, the skin burns as the pressure of lying on the ground is applied to it

"Hghhhnvgh' I moan out, attempting to restrain my vocalization of pain

Hl3 or bust said:
Well this has devolved faster than a conversation on 4chan"
[Are you saying that or thinking that? It's both italicized and has one quote mark.]

DMUA said:
"... I...."
"Can you at least tell me how I use a servant?"
"Well, that's easy, y'juyst think 'bout it real hard, maybe ask a lil' for their help, and they're for you. Have to say 'murican stuff to get mine out though. But you ain't ready for that yet, we got a test for you fellas."

I think really hard about the fastest way to get out of this joint, to say, I try to pull them out

DMUA said:
I think really hard about the fastest way to get out of this joint, to say, I try to pull them out
"Y'look like you're trying to take a shit there buddy, I told you that you ain't gonna get them servants out yet."

I quickly stumble back onto my feet, using my hands to hold the torn patchwork in place... Only to trip once more and fall face first near the vaguely pedophillic looking old dude, a splinter digging facefirst into my cheek

"HMMMGHG" I let out another hollar of pain, albeit significantly subdued to the tone of a whisper

Looking up, I see the old man,

Old

Check

Dishelved?

Check

Vaguely inviting?

Check

Oh god he's a pedophile isn't he? OH MY GOD HE'S A PEDOPHILE

I think, stumbling backwards, my body visibly tremoring

I guess immediate escape isn't an optio

"Then ugh... When exactly?"

@swathing

"You alright back there buddy? Them handcuffs don't come off easy if that's what you're trying."

@dmua

"Well, I was waiting for everyone to get their bearings first, but I got a test for y'all to judge them abilites of yours." He says, pulling out a dingy remote with a large red button on it.

Torlikoff said:
@swathing
"You alright back there buddy? Them handcuffs don't come off easy if that's what you're trying."

@dmua

"Well, I was waiting for everyone to get their bearings first, but I got a test for y'all to judge them abilites of yours." He says, pulling out a dingy remote with a large red button on it.
"D-d-d-don-n-n't t-t-t-tou-uch m-me!" I stammer out, fear encroaching upon my voice "I w-w-w-wa-a-an-nt n-n-o p-part in th-his sat-tanic sex-x c-cult!" Tears start welling up in my eyes as memories flood back of mum's... passionate lectures. She said she was the only one I could trust not to defile my sacred bits

Wait I'm handcuffed

fork

"Bring it on then... I guess......."

well if nothing else I'll die quicker then I would otherwise. Which means I don't have to deal with this wierdo

Upon seeing the remote, I get a little nervous

"H-Hey there man, I'm fine-ish with being ""saved"" and all, but what you're planning to do with that...? Because that doesn't sound nor look safe"

Axel presses the button. Suddenly, all the handcuffs are released. Axel then walks out of the room with the armed guards, the door locking behind him.

In the center of the room is a table. On the table is two buttons. One of them says "PRESS ME" In bright, colorful font. The other says "DON'T PRESS ME" in dark, scratched up writing.

"... So... How reverse psychology do you think that guy is going for?"

"How about we just pick the one we like best and we all collectively push both at the same time?"

Torlikoff said:
Axel presses the button. Suddenly, all the handcuffs are released. Axel then walks out of the room with the armed guards, the door locking behind him.
In the center of the room is a table. On the table is two buttons. One of them says "PRESS ME" In bright, colorful font. The other says "DON'T PRESS ME" in dark, scratched up writing.
Oh god what the **** is going on WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON.

I regather my bearings, and barely manage to stumble on my two lone feet, albeit tremoring in fear

Okay two buttons "Press Me" or "Don't Press Me", okay this should be easy, "Press Me" is OBVIOUSLY a trap, as it's inviting a potential pressor with reassurance that we should "press it", BUUUT what if it's a Double Psyche-out? What if playing upon the pretense of people THINKING that something tellling them to "Press It" When in reality it IS the correct choice?

My brain is in a rush, ascending as it deems the ploy a play on reverse psychology, then to REVERSE reverse psychology, then REVERSE REVERSE psychology

Stress Builds

PsychoWarper said:
I walk over and investigate around the buttons some (avoiding the buttons themselves).
You see a plain table, nothing on it. Below the table you can see some wires running from the buttons. The wires run into a rotted wall.

Back