• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Mayhem Chapter 1: Part 2

Going on a "mission" for the insane people that kidnapped you may not seem like the best idea, you've got few other choices. You've been sent to locate an arcade cabinent with a special circut board in an unknown park, which seems more and more bizarre and unnerving by the second.

Characters
DMUA/Keane

Name: Keane Brando Themesong: I only use my own creations in my creations N I N G E N

That said I know all of squat about music

Sex: Male and loaded with Testosterone

Appearance: Blonde Hair, Greenish sorta eyes, Tall... I dunno what else you need

Servant: Kamina 25 seconds for 9-B, 13 for 7-B.

SwathingDegenera777/Blitz (Deceased)
Name: "Blitz" (Actual Name: Xavier Smith) Theme Song: "Watch it Crash" by: Streetlight Manifesto

Sex: "Male"

Appearance: Looks akin to that of Lannan Eacott, bearing a face nearly identical to his when Lannan was of nine years of age. Bears an emaciated stomach, and has a 3rd degree burn spanning the entirety of his middle-to-lower back

Servant: Pannacotta Fugo for 17 seconds

Cause of death: Atomized by a teammate's servant.

Hl3 or bust/David
Name: David Beckum Theme Song: Avatar - The Willy

Sex: Male

Appearance: Around 5' 11", can be described as "looking like a rock star that somehow isn't one", has a goatee. Generally just wears a T-shirt, sweat pants and a jacket.

Servant: 3 SCP-939 for 21 seconds

PsychoWarper/Dedric
Name: Dedric Sex: Male

Appearance: 6'5", Blonde, my usual apperence

Servant: Adeptus Astartes High 8-C for 18 seconds

Edwardtruong2006/Edward
Name: Edward Sex: Male

Appearance: Just look at any other RP here I've done.

Servant: Rainbow Dash 6-C for 7 seconds

Saikou The Lewd King/Jean-Paul
Name: Jean-Paul Lemieux Sex: Male

Theme Song: The Washboard Rhythm Kings - Pepper Steak

Appearance: Tall. A bit scrawny, with brown/black messy hair. Probably not used to see the sun.

Servant: Grey Haniwa for 1 second.

The real cal howard/Jack
Name: Jack Tramp Themesong: Under My Control/CROWNED

Sex: Dude

Appearance: Black dude with dreads. Halfway between 5 and 6 feet.

Servant: Jigglypuff 8-A for 16 seconds

DragonEmperor23/Cress
Name: Cress Yubel Theme Song: Blizzard

Appearance: 6'2, African American adolescent male that wears glasses. He is wearing a black and white jacket with a large collar.

Servant: Gogmagog (High School DxD) for 7 seconds

ExodusNexus/Sarah
Name: Sarah Sarella Sex: Female

Appearance: Same as in Everybody Wants to Rule the World. Brown hair, green clothes

Servant: Zane (Ninjago) First key for 15 seconds

ShiroyashaGinSan/Solidus
Name: Solidus Theme Song: Avalon

Appearance: Dante (DMC Reboot)

Servant: Misaka Worst for 14 seconds

Overlord775/Ashley
Name: Ashley Crown

Theme Song: Fighting Gold Extended

Sex: ???

Appearance: light novel Human form of Rimuru Tempest

Servant: Frog for .5 seconds

WHYNAUT/Alex
Name: Alex Vos Theme Song: Sepiks Redux

Appearance: Dabi without scars.

Servant: Jaller For 12 seconds

[How long until I run out of energy for running around on the top floor like a forking maniac]

You find a room littered with trash and in worse condition than the rest of the house. There is a hole in the wall, a messy bed, a broken trampoline, and an old TV on top of a dresser. The closet door has fallen off the hinges.

''No Arcade machine so just go to the next one''

"These donuts will be very handy in case we find ourself in a pinch"

I close the box of donuts and then pick it up.

After that i try go upstairs.

@DMUA The door across from the right one leads to a staircase, seeming relatively safe compared to the previous one.

@Overlord The stairs creak when you try to walk up them, the final stair breaking and leaving you stuck.

"Right" I say with a bored voice. I carefully walk up the stair. I test the strength of each step before advancing. When I get to Ashley I extend my hand to... it.

You both hear a creak, a crack, and a snap as the stairs give way underneath you, dropping you into a basement. It's cold and dark, the furnace unlit, several cardboard boxes strewn around. You hear skittering sounds.

[The cycle of retcon agony has ended, now let us enter the basement!]

"Just great"

I summon my servant with the intent to create light and eliminate any possible threads immediatly.

Jaller appears with his Arthron mask.

I fall

"Owwww ..."

I then get up and check my surroudings, which are illuminated thanks to my ally's servant.

The basement is old, brick walls and a dirty as hell floor showing more age than anything else. There appear to be several markers on the floor. There are noises by the furnace.

I hear the noices and ready myself to summon my servant in case those sounds come from something not friendly

[Jaller has echo location and heat detection. Was he able to make out whether anything hostily is located at the furnace?]

I back away from the pile of boxes

"Show yourself, whoever you are"

I say as i prepare to summon my servant in case things go south.

Before you can react, a small doll jumps onto you, screaming "I'm gonna draw on your face!" Before drawing on you with its marker.

The doll is torn apart, dropping onto the floor with its lower half a few feet away from it.

I close the furnace and then return towards Alex

"We should start searching a way out of this place, also nice job not letting the upper half of the doll get away"

I say to him

Back