• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multipliers for every form of Ichigo ?

Hello ! One day I was watching some AMVs and this occurred to me.

How much does any of Ichigo's forms increases his power ? The whole 10x thing for every form never made much sense to me, especially when it comes to the scaling.

So here am I saying "Why not ?"

In this discussion we'll try to figure out what kind of multipliers every form of Ichigo possess in order to see a more plausible fit.

Everyone that is a part of this discussion will post their multipliers and give their reasoning for why they used said number. And then add them all up just for fun.

Anyone interested ? Do you guys want me to start first or do you guys want to go first ?

Which Versions ? Normal Bankai and Hollow Masks ? Fullbring Bankai, Merged Hollow + Quincy Form or True Bankai ?

True Bankai would be a 50x to 100x Multiplier as Yhwach was only concerned with his Bankai but his Merged Hollow + Quincy Form only made him excited for the fight.

If we believe Screw Attack's reasoning for not adding Vasto Lorde which was that Vasto Lorde and Merged Hollow are the same then the Merged Hollow is 50x as Vasto Lorde managed completely toy with Ulquiorra and Blitz him around.

The same Ulquiorra who in a earlier form had just Blitzed Vizard Bankai Ichigo

Now I will say this, Merged Hollow + Quincy Form is 50x if it is mastered, as Ichigo did state that he still didn't master it

MR-19531-770996-7
So in short :

True Bankai = 50x to a 100x

Merged Hollow + Quincy Form (Unmastered) : 25x ?

Merged Hollow + Quincy Form (Mastered) : 50x

MR-19531-303975-5

Fullbring Bankai = 20x to 30x as the Fullbring did strengthen Ichigo's Basic skills (Yes, Bankai is a basic skill when it comes to Ichigo, because if he uses it in every battle then yeah, it's pretty basic. Like Super Saiyan nowdays)

Or Ichigo is just reffering to the fact that he needs help to enter in that mode so the 25x thing can go to the trash

I'm wondering about your attack power with your hollow transformation and your bankai, I believe it's high-level moon or planetary level. Ichigo had not totally mastered his hollow so I need to absorb yhwach reiatsu.

Well, it was shown that Ichigo's True Bankai Attack Potency would be at 616.9 Petatons, adding 50x would make it about 30,845 Petatons

I got the 616.9 Petatons thing thanks to someone playing with the numbers, and well he was only using the 10x for every form

30,845 Petatons is about what ?

But with the Fullbring Bankai of 20x it would make him 61,690 Petatons of Attack Potency, still Moon Level

But still because all the other forms are 10x each. Coming up with them is gonna be... wait What didn't I just said Vasto Lorde would be 50x too and Fullbring Bankai scales to that form... What's Vizard Bankai Ichigo's Attack Potency again ?

Back