• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiplier for Ichigo and Zaraki

Which Yama calc and Toshiro's wasn't disagreed with except by Ugarik. Damage and Tata's complaints were answered and they dropped their complaints.

The Karakura town one, and Damage didnt say anything about accepting the calc, neither has tata. It would be better for them to re-evaluate it.

Karakura Town one was resolved to High 6-C. The 6-B end was disagreed with by knowledgeable users.

Which Cero calc.

Fragor wasn't disagreed by me, I disagree with using it since Aizen's Fragor scales above the calc per Ulquiorra's feats.

That's my mistake then. There should be an "Accepted" in parenthesis next to it. The Normal Cero calc under Small Countrty level. Also I'm pretty sure the Lanza calc is a huge outlier.

Also on the Yama vaping the SS, Damage did disagree with it, and he hasn't commented on it sense. So he should probably be informed before applying it.

EDIT: It seems Damage accepted the Low-End of the calc which is High 6-B, but I'm not sure if his opinion has changed.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Ichigo needs like 3 keys for Arrancar Arc lol.
Yes, maybe something like:

7-A, Higher with Bankai, High 6-C with Hollowficatio for Grimmjow fight Ichigo

7-A, likely High 6-C with Bankai, High 6-C with Hollowficatio for Ulquiorra fight Ichigo

7-A, High 6-C with Bankai, at least High 6-C with Hollowficatio for Post-Ulquiorra fight/FKT Ichigo

The acceptance of the multipliers would help with Ichigo's Shikai and Bankai AP.

I'm also not too sure how strong Ichigo became after each fight. For example, after the Grimmjow fight, Bankai Ichigo was capable of fighting base Ulquiorra, and Hollowfied Ichigo no-sold a Cero from base Ulquiorra. IMO, that Bankai Ichigo should be relative to his Hollofication from the Grimmjow fight, as there are like two places between Grimmjow and Ulquiorra.

Not sure how much of a good reason that is, so I accept corrections.

Edit: I also ignored the versions of Ichigo before learning Hollowfication, as those should be relative to his SS Bankai self.

@Wrath; I did accept the Low End for it, but I'm still not entirely happy with the calc.

I'm pretty sure I'm still against the Toshiro calc if it is the one I'm thinking of.

this seems fair, hopefully now people will get that bankai isnt a x10 amp to everything, i also agree with the hollow amp being a bit lower then the bankai one via kisukes statement

ichigo bankai multiplier is completely based on his emotions, he goes from getting his ass kicked by base dordoni to easily defeated his ressurection which is comparable to a bankai. must also remember that unlike Arrancars, shinigami posses 2 multipliers -> Shikai and Bankai.

Dbknowitall said:
ichigo bankai multiplier is completely based on his emotions, he goes from getting his ass kicked by base dordoni to easily defeated his ressurection which is comparable to a bankai.
must also remember that unlike Arrancars, shinigami posses 2 multipliers -> Shikai and Bankai.
>Is this a bait ?

Bait or he's uninformed.

Shikai Ichigo was getting beaten by Base Dordoni, however Bankai Ichigo was above Resurreccion Dordoni by a large degree since he one shot Dordoni's wind serpents.

Bait or he's uninformed.

Shikai Ichigo was getting beaten by Base Dordoni, however Bankai Ichigo was above Resurreccion Dordoni by a large degree since he one shot Dordoni's wind serpents.
And only used the Hollow Mask because Dordonii kept pestering him about it

And it was such a large degree in power between them at that point. Ichigo literally one-shots Resurreccion Dordoni without moving from where he stood and before Dordoni even knew what happened.

If anything for ratings to accommodate for both ends of the multiplier with "At least X, possibly Y".
Yeah, indeed if agree

More staff support is all that's needed at this point.

I guess the discussion of scaling and revision of the multiplier can be another thread, unless it whould be this one?

IHyutto said:
We know that the speed multiplier is at least 3x, since even Byakuya doubling Senbonzakura's speed couldn't hit Ichigo.

I believe one:

Speed: Relativistic | At least Relativistic+ with Merged Hollow Form | Possibly FTL with Merged Hollow Form.
This is good

I don't know, I think the method I quoted above is better and more consistent. Thus, characters like Grimmjow would also rise to Relativist +.

Yeah, Ichigo's Bankai seem to be an allround stat increase, with speed being probably the main one. This seem to aply to Hollowfication and HoS too.

Kenpachi is physical strength with some speed increase too.

Ginjo should also be included here, considering his Shikai and Bankai/Hollowfication are a "copy" of Ichigo's.

IMO, the multiplier for those 3 should be like this:

Ichigo: Speed - 10x, as it seems to be the main stat his Bankai is concentrated on; AP/durability - 5x-7.5x; Hollowfication/HoS should be around 7.5x for speed and 5x for everything else, because Bankai > Hollowfication

Kenpachi: AP (maybe durability too) - 5x, it should be 10x but he can't use the full potential of his Bankai; speed - 5x

Ginjo: IMO, Ginjo should get the minimum 5x for AP, speed, and durability, as his Bankai was inferiour to Ichigo's

I don't think there are other characters that gain a direct stat boos from Bankai.
why does Kenpachi gets 5x speed when his bankai amplifier is unquantifiable since it goes to both AP and speed?

Back