• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread

From what I've heard, it's more focused on weird shit and mind bending craziness than any actual "character" or plot. Bit more like Mario Bros than the sirta overly complicated Kingdom Hearts lore dumping that Homestuck does.

I don't know wether to put in a serious suggestion or a meme.

I'm think either:

A. Summarize the Epilogues for those who didn't read it.

Or

B. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm barely familiar with Homestuck, but why was 1-A being considered from Platonic Concepts anyway? SCP had a ton of support for platonic concepts but 1-A was rejected, since just platonic concepts alone aren't enough for 1-A (since they'd be assumed as false platonic concepts).

EDIT: I've heard that Xeelee Sequence and Darkseid had "platonic concepts for 1-A" rejected too.

Sadistic Sleuth said:
Under the new tiering system revisions, Platonic Concepts are no longer 1-A

1-A upgrades canceled oof

Now time to plan downgrades...
Minor correction here, but, yeah. Platonic Concepts won't be necessarily 1-A after the system revisions, as in, the requirements for one to be considered a "True" Platonic Concept are getting way more strict, and since False and True Platonic Concepts both have much of the same properties in the context of the upcoming system, "having all of the properties" of the latter without further context ain't really getting you into 1-A.

Ultima Reality said:
Sadistic Sleuth said:
Under the new tiering system revisions, Platonic Concepts are no longer 1-A

1-A upgrades canceled oof

Now time to plan downgrades...
Minor correction here, but, yeah. Platonic Concepts won't be necessarily 1-A after the system revisions, as in, the requirements for one to be considered a "True" Platonic Concept are getting way more strict, and since False and True Platonic Concepts both have much of the same properties in the context of the upcoming system, "having all of the properties" of the latter without further context ain't really getting you into 1-A.
Vmcekrkb3xt21

Hey, plothole I noticed in Homestuck. There are multiple occasions of characters having conversations in the dialoguelog WITHOUT ANY OF THEM BEING GOD TIER!

More importantly though, I have a theory about how Friendsim and Pesterquest could tie in to Hiveswap. My theory is that Hiveswap takes place in the future of the new timeline the MSPA reader accidentally created and that Joey Claire and Jude Harley are the children of Jade and someone with the last name Claire. I don't know how Jade would have got off the island for this theory to work, though. Maybe Bec let her off the island once she was an adult.

Dr. Loboto 11 said:
More importantly though, I have a theory about how Friendsim and Pesterquest could tie in to Hiveswap. My theory is that Hiveswap takes place in the future of the new timeline the MSPA reader accidentally created and that Joey Claire and Jude Harley are the children of Jade and someone with the last name Claire. I don't know how Jade would have got off the island for this theory to work, though. Maybe Bec let her off the island once she was an adult.
Joey is the daughter of A. Claire https://mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/A._Claire and Grandpa Harley https://mspaintadventures.fandom.com/wiki/Jake_Harley even if A. Claire was Jade it would be kind of messed up for Jade to be married to her ectobiological father because it would be incest sorry if i sound rude

Oh. I forgot that part. However, how do we know that Joey and Jude's dad is Jade's grandpa? I've played through the entirety of Hiveswap Act 1 and it's never confirmed. Maybe their dad is actually Jade's son and is similiar to her Grandpa because of genetics. I'm willing to accept if there's no connection, though.

Dr. Loboto 11 said:
Oh. I forgot that part. However, how do we know that Joey and Jude's dad is Jade's grandpa? I've played through the entirety of Hiveswap Act 1 and it's never confirmed. Maybe their dad is actually Jade's son and is similiar to her Grandpa because of genetics. I'm willing to accept if there's no connection, though.
Hiveswap takes place in 1994 Jade would not be born until 1995 also Joey's father has big game trophies and has a picture of Nana on his wall with Grandpa Harley in it. again sorry if i sound rude

Back