• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread

I personally buy the books more for Hussie's notes than having a huge and heavy physical version of Homestuck. Hussie's jokes, foreshadowing, and anecdotes make them like a new experience of Homestuck I think.

Remem8er and Collide are ones of my favourites too. I also like the Unite - Synchronise duo, Jade: Enter, the playable flashes (Alterniabound and Meenahquest), John: Ascend, and attempt rare and highly dangerous 5x SHOWDOWN COMBO.

Friendsim's prota account reacted to this + there's a friendsim tag.

Friendsim part 2 is coming?

a new homestuck visual novel is coming out thsi year i'm hyped! what are your thoughts?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1144030/Pesterquest/

From steam's about section: "Who are you again? And what the hell are you doing here? Wait… is this Earth, and who exactly is that kid over there? He looks nice! Embark on a quest of epic importance in Pesterquest, a grimsical episodic visual novel set in the darkly funny Homestuck/Hiveswap universe created by American author and artist Andrew Hussie. Find all the answers you're looking for across 14 volumes of idiosyncratic adventure packed with visual mastery and shrewdly written narrative. As you zap between Earth and Alternia, you'll discover and reconnect with up to 20 friends both extra and terrestrial. With 14 volumes in total, you'll reconnect with familiar friends in a series of short visual novels as a new volume is released every 2 weeks. The first 2 volumes will release together at launch. Timelines collide in the next chapter of the Friendsim story! Pesterquest is the latest visual novel in the Homestuck universe; discover all-new stories about Homestuck's classic cast of characters. Continue the friend-finding escapades of MSPA Reader from Hiveswap Friendsim, meeting and developing a relationship with a new character in each volume. Dive deeper into Homestuck lore in this rich visual novel with a darkly comedic tone and an unapologetically irreverent story. 14 volumes will unfold with regular releases—make EVERY friend in one affordable bundle! Returning artists, writers and musicians from Hiveswap Friendsim have collaborated with new talent to bring you these zapping adventures."

>MSPA reader touch the Treasure

>Recton stuff is happening (again).

>1-C MSPA Reader

Hoo boy. And that means he stomps on Doc Scratch now. I'm ready as hell for him to get his ass kicked.

There's 20 routes. Nothing mentioning Beforus, so the alpha trolls are probably out of the picture, meaning we'll get the beta trolls (confirmed bc Alternia), beta kids (confirmed by shots of John and Rose's houses), and either the alpha kids or the Hiveswap kids. Maybe Trizza and Cridea, or possibly some Hauntswitch NPCs we haven't been introduced to yet. Most likely the alpha kids though, since the original twitter post didn't have #hiveswap. Hype for the Eridan route.

Alpha troll, alpha kids, beta kids + the cherubs I think. We need a Caliborn route.

I also hope that Vriska will not just appear in Tavros' part and steal his moment.

Btw, if you can't buy of the book or don't want to always go to them for author notes,this thing allows you to read them on the website.

She became one of my profile picture the instant I saw her.

Altough I'm more hoping for some semi-lore stuff and good stuff like in Dave's route.

Hey

For the current and later revisions what about the following? (Idk if I said it correctly)

"Current big revisions ---> Speed revision (Infinit or Immeasurable for the 2-A) ----> 1-A Homestuck and Epilogues ------> Pesterquest."

YuriAkuto said:
Hey
For the current and later revisions what about the following? (Idk if I said it correctly)

"Current big revisions ---> Speed revision (Infinit or Immeasurable for the 2-A) ----> 1-A Homestuck and Epilogues ------> Pesterquest."
Therfir agreed on Immeasurable (as long as it doesn't apply to daily lives)

but otherwise yeah, Current Revisions ----> 1-A Homestuck and Epilogues ----> Pesterquest

YuriAkuto said:
Hey

I agree with that

At first I was like "wait these sprites sucks" but finally they're kinda cool (even if I bet on Aradia and Sollux).

And I now want Karkalicious as Karkat's theme.

For real though, can we talk about how Spades Slick did nothing wrong and wanted to kill Lord English, yet the kids saw him as an enemy and killed him; meanwhile B1 Jack Noir caused the most chaos BY FAR of any Jack, and he was the only one that was let off the hook?

I mean, besides being a murderous gangster. Like, he's far better than Jack by far, but he wasn't a good person in his own right.

I still think that it would've made a lot more sense to keep Slick alive, since he was trying to kill one of their enemies himself and really would've been somewhat easy to get on their side, all things considered.

Also, I meant did nothing that was more bad than good. The only people he actually killed/tried to kill before Collide were clearly in the wrong. The Black Queen literally existed to play the role of a villian and the Felt were working for Lord English. All things considered, he was good. Chaotic good, but still good nonetheless

Back