• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MSPA Discussion Thread

"I am seeing a plethora of alternate futures"

"How many did you see?"

"100 vigintillion"

"How many of said futures did homestuck didn't get downgraded?"

"One"

(I know that's not how the quote goes but Idc)

GojiBoyForever said:
Easily. If we're talking strictly Jack and not his weird ****** up mutations then Id say his Alpha counterpart is second.
Jack's usually pretty entertaining in all of his versions. Even Bec occasionally got a chuckle out of me.

I was on the MS Paint Adventures wiki and apparently that fight Bec Noir had with John was without the First Guardian powers due to being out of its domain.

He was inside a dream bubble where Billious' part was in, so it was inside the domain. Also I'm pretty sure he summoned his tendrils with green energy apparing.

I think the wiki is wrong on this point, but overall it's pretty good.

It should has the rules of normal Jujus too, such as "can't be stolen" and the acausality stuff.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Rodri_"Dante"/Homestuck_calcs

Rodri hasn't responded in 24 hours, so I figure it's safe to post here to open up to discussion, since I don't feel like making a new thread would be too productive.

I don't think the first calc is entirely accurate. It assumes Derse is the same size as a land, when it's canonically smaller. I figure we don't have a solid measurement for Derse, but we could pixel scale by scaling a chain link from Dave, and then the chain link to Derse's moon/Derse itself/the Derse system.

Just from guesstimating it, I think Derse might be the size of like, a town, in actuality. Either way, the kids' bases are probably due for a downgrade.

This change would apply to the following pages, if it goes through: Dave Strider, John Egbert, Rose Lalonde, Jade Harley, Jane Crocker, Roxy Lalonde, Dirk Strider, Jake English

I personnaly don't think that we can scale them at all, like I already said, Andrew himself stated multiples times that the sizes showed for stuff aren't necessary their real one.

Uh, no. If the sizes aren't consistent, we make do with the best we have. Steven Universe doesn't have consistent sizes for anymore and we still calc them.

Personally I'm against the very idea of pixel calc so I would prefer to leave the feat alone.

But if we keep it, it would be better to change it to "possibly" or something like this.

Back