• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Satan vs the Weakest Roshi

Mr. Satan has been time warped back to the 21st Budokai, and surprisingly qualifies for it over Krillin. After a comedic bout against Bacterian, Mr. Satan faces Jackie Chun in the second round... Can he pull it off?

Obviously tournament rules apply. Mr. Satan doesn't have his gun, any bombs or his poison candy (idk if the last one applies, but it's funny to say it anyway). Roshi has Max Power mode restricted. Fight is to incap or ringout, and Speed is equalized.

Let's do this!

Satan beats up an old man: 0

This Wasn't Even Roshi's Final Form anyway: 0

It's a Tie: 0

So, Satan is 0.00022 Tons, while Roshi is significantly superior to 0.014 Tons, making it a >x63 gap.

What stops Roshi from one shotting?

You know... I've never actually seen the numbers before. I legitimately didn't know the AP difference was that large.

You know... I've never actually seen the numbers before. I legitimately didn't know the AP difference was that large.
You should first check the AP values and look at the profiles before making a match, so it won't be completely unfair to one of the characters

Back