• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr Satan tries to convince your favourite character to let him win the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Just your normal WMA tournament. like when Mr Satan fought 18, but this time Mr Satan is having a hard time in a fight with any of your favourite characters. Mid battle Mr Satan knowing he has no chance of winning due to X character being too strong or too haxed tries to convince his opponent to let him win/pretend he/she is weaker than Satan so The Champ's rep doesn't get ruined.

Conditions: There's prior knowledge on X character part so whoever is fighting Mr Satan knows that he is a well respected WMA champion but also know that him being the winner is... Illogical to say the least

Sooooo, will Mr Satan pay his way to the win or he's getting his butt kicked in front of his fans?
Mister Satan

Hmm, I don't see anyway he's gonna convince Goku to not win. At best he can maybe convince Goku to only fight him at his level.

You know.

I honestly don't know if frank would let him win or not.

he might just expose Satan for the extra bit of clout

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Yeah, but 18 isn't Goku.
ik, but imo it would be very in character for him to let Satan win tbh. Goku is not very interested in winning and doesn't mind even to this point the fact that Satan is still recognized as the World Savior.

The way you made the OP made it out to be "Replace 18 with your character" so I was thinking Goku would probably just win the tournament regardless.

Does that character Satan fights against can be from other verses?

If so:

Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls) : Satan is likely much more skilled and stronger than him anyways, so Satan would win pretty easily.

Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) : Bill snaps and turns Satan into a tapstery, or alternatively, convince Satan to make a deal with him if he wants to win, which would result in Satan's soul being removed from his body. Then Bill would make Satan lose while on his body just for fun

Ladybug and Cat Noir (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir): I think there wouldn't be much problem convincing the two heroes to pretend that they're weaker than him, as they're likely to help people even with simple cases (such as saving a cat)

Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog): I don't know but I also don't think Sonic will be that interested on getting the win so he might convince Sonic to let him win.

Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender) : Aang is pacifistic and dislikes fighting, only doing it when he needs to. In case like this, Aang would not mind losing and I can definitely see Satan convincing him.

I'll just go ahead and list my 5 favorite characters rather than just my one favorites, because why not, although just so you know, I am doing this in order of favorites to least favorites (least favorites among the top 5 favorites), I'll also be mentioning what verse every character is from:

Sans (Undertale): Sans wouldn't ever want to participate in the WMA tournament, Satan could very easily convince him to give up. Obviously the scenario would require Sans to actually desire winning, but even if I count that, Satan could convince him to give up through something considerably trivial, like some ketchup or whatever Sans would like. I could imagine a pretty funny scene of Sans poorly acting like he's weaker than Satan, though.

Undyne (Undertale): This one is more interesting. Undyne loves fighting, and assuming this is taking place Post-Pacifist Route, Undyne wouldn't desire to kill Hercule, I'll be referring to him as Hercule from now on btw, since I prefer it. I think Hercule would be able to convince her to give up one way or another. The only thing Undyne would get from winning is money, meanwhile she'd be exposing Hercule to all of his fans, which would basically destroy his life, something Undyne wouldn't wish to do. Hercule would offer her something, although I'm not sure what, but it would be enough to convince her, although she'd probably be fine with losing either way. Since Undyne is such a passionate person, I could see her actually acting somewhat decently when making herself lose.

Asgore (Undertale): Asgore wouldn't want to fight, harm, or expose Hercule, and dislikes fighting in general, I'm not sure what Asgore would want, if anything, but it'd be easy for Hercule to convince him.

SCP-3812 (SCP Foundation): Depends on what point in 3812's story they're meeting in. But in most cases, 3812 just doesn't care about winning, or about beating Hercule, and just leaves. Although depending on what part, it could be argued that Hercule attacks 3812, not knowing anything about 3812, and 3812 wipes him from existence as a result. The fans wouldn't remember much if anything about Hercule, and 3812 just leaves. Idk, it's kind of hard to determine with a character like 3812.

Hisoka (Hunter X Hunter): I'm not sure. Hisoka might kill him just because of Hercule pretending to be strong. If Hisoka enters this expecting Hercule to entertain him, then finds out about Hercule's weakness, I don't know what Hisoka would do. But depending on what Hercule might try to offer to defend himself and his reputation, Hisoka may just spare him and give up, but he wouldn't even try pretending he's weaker than Hercule, I'm sure.

Jago (Killer Instinct) - I don't see Hercule convincing this warrior monk to job. If anything Jago prolly calls him a coward, if Jago has yet to meet his Sister though and Hercule knows her he mayyyy do so.

Delsin Rowe - Depends on the karma, good probably does it for a laugh. Evil karma is a hard nope.

Dracula (Castlevania) - Pffffffff. Drac tells him to get him some wine.

Aeon (Castlevania) - I legit don't know, Aeon probably sees this as a waste of time and simply jobs to get it done with quickly.

Kitano Ken: This guy doesn't have a profile, but hisfeats are probably below Satan's, so I don't think he'd win anyway.

Black Hat: He'd just kill Satan no matter what the deal is.

Luffy: If Satan offers him a lot of meat, he'd agree.

Kirishima: Eijiro is the type of person who would admire Satan ad would think of him as an inspiration. Realizing the truth would be devastating, but he would let him win because he knows how much of an inspiration for young people he is and wouldn't unmask him so he can make people better.

Garou: He'd beat the shit out of him even being human Garou.

Joseph Joestar: I don't know what can Satan offer to him, but if he accepts he'd make an excellent acting, pretending that he's winning and fooling Satan into winning like setting a trap for himself and pretending the champ did it.

Nagito Komaeda: This dude will agree to Satan's offer wholehearthedly. Unfortunately, his BS luck kicks in and Satan loses anyway.

Junko Enoshima: Will pretends to agree before beating him at the very last moment so that she can taste his despair.

Lelouch vi Britannia: If there is one thing Lelouch hates the most aside from his father, it is Lelouch hates to lose. He will blatantly disagreed. Even if Satan offers him the destruction of Britannia, Lelouch is the kind of guy who prefers to achieve his goal with his own hands.

Homura Akemi: She doesn't even want to participate anyway, so she probably just time stop and leave.

Archer (Nobunaga Oda), Berserker (Nobunaga Oda), Avenger (Demon King Nobunaga): Pffft, as if Nobu likes to lose.

Alina Gray: Alina only cares for her arts, so either she leave or she turns him into some abstract painting.

I'm not seeing how he's gonna convince Ryuko to take an L. She doesn't really care about money or fame, she's just gonna kick your ass if try to pull this kinda shit.

Armstrong does his spiel about joining him or just try offing him when he notices how weak this guy is.

Sans makes a pun and throws the fight just because he's lazy.

Rumplestiltskin (OUAT): He probably accepts but he would demand a contract with Satan, taking advantage of his despair.

Hyoudou Shinsuke: It depends on the point of the story. In the beginning of the story his samurai honor would probably not allow this, from the middle of the story he could easily accept this in exchange for his own pleasures.

The Lich (Adventure Time): haha, no.

Usopp: Maybe, Usopp is brave but at the same time a coward. If Satan is good in persuasion he can convince Usopp.

Kamina: I really don't know, Kamina likes money but he is also honorable enough to deny such a request.

Walter White: Satan smashes him

Mario: I'm pretty sure throwing a fight so someone didn't feel bad is something Mario's actually done before, so Satan could probably convince him to lose

Kumagawa Misogi : He have knowledge of DB and Mr Satan so he probably agree if Satan can hook him with babes. Then again would Mr Satan even agree to make a deal with "That" in the first place? Kumagawa could also just change his mind a second later and sweep him.

Jonathan Joestar - I see him letting Satan win though he'd likely be a bit let down by Satan not backing his words up.

Joseph Joestar - Got no clue on what Satan could offer him but Joseph would smoke and mirror the fight like nobody's business if he's convinced. Heck Satan could learn a thing or two off this guy

Jotaro Kujo - Nahhhh I think Jotaro just batters him. If it's Part 4 or 6 he might be convinced as he mellowed out a bit in his age. Or he might just leave viewing it as a waste of time

Josuke - So long as Satan doesn't make fun of his hair he should be good.

Giorno - I legit don't know, Gio might make an example out of Satan but then again he might cut a deal with him.

Zack Fair - Is a bit hesitant, seeing as the people are basically cheering for a fraud. He relents and throws the match in an amazing fashion. Zack acts as a heel and holds back, and their fight becomes legendary. The Monster vs The Champ

The Rock...? - ROCK BOTTOM, PEOPLE'S ELBOW AND THROWS HIS CANDY ASS OUTTA THE RING-

Cole MacGrath: Good karma likely jobs to Satan though he'd be pissed at Satan and not to mention Cole would probably struggle to sell it in a convincing manner. Evil Karma just pokes him.

Ky Kiske: Ky's enough of a goody two shoes to take the fall, he'd probably be let down by Hercule not living up to the title but Ky knows that people need heroes to give them hope. So he'd take the loss.

Gunvolt: As long as he isn't in the tournament for anything important, he'd probably give it to Hercule. The fact that Gunvolt is technically physically weaker than Hercule in terms of raw strength (Street vs Wall) would help him make it convincing. Heck, if Gunvolt doesn't use his Septima or weapons, Hercule could probably pin him and probably has more martial arts skill. Gunvolt just keeps martial arts in his back pocket and relies on his Septima and powers.

Cope: Without his gear, Copen would actually lose to Satan pretty convincingly (Gunvolt humans are Street level), though Copen probably has better life-or-death combat experience. However, Copen would definately not take it lying down.

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Hmm, I don't see anyway he's gonna convince Goku to not win. At best he can maybe convince Goku to only fight him at his level.
He's just offerin him more poeple to fight, knowing Goku he'd accept.

Lelouch vi Britannia: If there is one thing Lelouch hates the most aside from his father, it is Lelouch hates to lose. He will blatantly disagreed. Even if Satan offers him the destruction of Britannia, Lelouch is the kind of guy who prefers to achieve his goal with his own hands.
Lelouch is notable physically week, satan could blitz his with on finger

Back