• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Krabs learns the true value of money

Okay I guess I didn't get that from the profile.

I mean I Feel like Krabs' toon force could help him not be crushed and literally just squeeze out of the huge money pile.

I don´t think so, unlike the rest of the cast, Mr. Krab sis stated to have a hard outer shell, meaning that it is unlikely for toon force in his part to go like that without feats.

I could have sworn he's just squeezed his way out of confined spaces before.

Infact ive sene him do it like a week ago when he got stuck in a safety deposit box.

Then that can work.

But Mr. Krabs still doesn´t have a win to begin wtih, he doesn´t even have Non Physical Interaction.

I vote Milagro Man. While I don't think Mr. Crabs will be crushed due to his shell and hammer space, he will likely starve over time. I do not think he is smart enough to manage to pass it off before then either, but there is the low possibility. However, if he doesn't get rid of the curse before he has to molt, he will likely be crushed by the money then.

For these reasons, I vote for MM

Iapitus The Impaler said:
There is the low chance he can pass it off, that is his win condition
But there´s no outside intervention per SBA, meaning that there´s no one else to do that to begin with.

And even if he did, he still can´t even beat it.

I thought Milagro man was a non-combat applicable Stand and was about to ask someone to remove it. Guess I was wrong.

Its not outside intervention, at least not any more than someone like DIO succing a bystander to heal himself, which is completely allowed.

But if he passes it off then that would be considered incapacitation

Also how does everyone on the planet know about it? Is everyone a Stand user in Part 8?

They don't know about it as a stand, in fact the stand body as is seen in the picture is never actually seen by any of the characters in the part. However, even if they don't know about stands, they just know about it as a curse.

I mean, in one episode Mr. Krabs easily almost gave all his money to Spongebob, and he has already experience on money being able to annoy, so giving it to someone else is in character.

Who said he was going to do it to Spongebob? He only did that to him in particular as he was near.

Well, Spongebob would work because he wouldn't know about Milagro Man. Most of the people in New York would know not to take money with the given notation on it

Not really, as the place SBA takes place is verse-neutral, meaning that they don´t know at all, and possibly be scared for a 5cm antro crab talking.

Bobsican said:
Not really, as the place SBA takes place is verse-neutral, meaning that they don´t know at all, and possibly be scared for a 5cm antro crab talking.
Nah, the thing being extremely well known is one of its abilities, so it wouldn't get rid of that

Back