• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mr. Game & Watch vs. Alex Mercer

Alex can probably beat him through gassing him.

Does Game have anything to beat his regen? Or resistance to this?

How does one gas and infect a completely inorganic beep boop man

You have organic buildings, then you have concrete and buildings, then you have a literal two dimensional stick man.

G&W is like a 2-d thing though

Also G&W can probably become an Alex Mercer as well so that could be helpful

Buildings aren't organic, nor is concrete.

Two dimensional stockman really doesn't help him from getting gassed

Alex is weird

Someone said he stomps Dream World Freddy, which... Well, I certainly wasn't expecting that.

At this rate, people will start spamming Alex in FCOC as well.

Schnee One said:
Buildings aren't organic, nor is concrete.

Two dimensional stockman really doesn't help him from getting gassed
Going from organic to inorganic is big- but so is from three to two dimensional.

...though it does seem like G&W gets infected here, so I think this is p. stompish.

Moritzva said:
You have organic buildings, then you have concrete and buildings, then you have a literal two dimensional stick man.
Like Schnee has said, buildings aren't organic by origin. And it was proven that those buildings were once ordinary buildings before they got infected, what with paperwork and other office/work items being present in those buildings and such. It being inorganic didn't prevent viruses such as Redlight and Blacklight infecting them though.

Did I actually type organic buildings

I meant organic beings

lol

Though I still have doubts that you can just throw a disease into a literal 2-D stickman with no functioning biology

Though G&W's other best bet is to copy Mercer, which would let him gain all of the powers as it's copied physiology based powers before.

He's very weird he beat out dream world freddy krueger but thats mostly due to freddy having no way to deal with his regen. Everything he could do left alex body in the realworld intact.

So what does stick man have to bypass mid high and gassing? At the moment it looks like alex walks up, gasses/absorbs and gg?

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Though I still have doubts that you can just throw a disease into a literal 2-D stickman with no functioning biology

Though G&W's other best bet is to copy Mercer, which would let him gain all of the powers as it's copied physiology based powers before.
How does one copy powers that all originate from a disease? Do they gain the disease as well?

Anyways, as long as the stickman can be physically interacted with normally and isn't higher-dimensional, I don't see why Mercer won't be able to infect him.

G&W needs to lead with copy in order for this to maybe possibly be incon.

All other scenarios, G&W gets oofed.

Yeah Im leaning on stomp while not impossible for him to lead with copy that at best gets him incon because then it's just mercer vs mercer and we cant make a call. Ever other scenario and alex consumes/infects...

Moritzva said:
G&W needs to lead with copy in order for this to maybe possibly be incon.

All other scenarios, G&W gets oofed.
I'm not sure how G&W's Power Mimicry works, but if it also copied the source of the abilities (and thus gain the disease that the abilities has originated from), that would just give Mercer full control over them...

G&W actually just becomes Mercer but made out of purple mist, that's how his power copy works.

and G&W doesn't really do much in the Subspace Emissary besides power copy and get beaten up by Snake so I'm not sure if he leads with that.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
G&W actually just becomes Mercer but made out of purple mist, that's how his power copy works.

and G&W doesn't really do much in the Subspace Emissary besides power copy and get beaten up by Snake so I'm not sure if he leads with that.
...So, G&W's Power Mimicry grants Mercer full control over him, as well as getting mind-haxed by Mercer?

I'm pretty sure Mercer has haxed beings similar to him in powerset before (with the abilities all coming from the same disease)...

Then again, I'm not sure why G&W remains as a mist. This is either a stomp, or a inconclusive at best via Power Mimicry (if G&W leads with it that is).

So his best bet is a possible incon that seems like it could also result in him joining the hive mind...the hive mind alex controls... Im leaning on stomp, he has one incon condition that may not work and every other move results in him die/being infected.

I don't believe it'd grant Mercer full control over G&W, as the copy is made out of Shadow Bugs replicating the Blacklight Virus and not actually the Blacklight Virus itself.

Wait if it's not actually blacklight then...This is at best an incon but Im gonna say stomp because if mr gm does anything else he dies, he has one chance to make an incon at best. He uses any of his other moves and he gets disease haxed.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
I don't believe it'd grant Mercer full control over G&W, as the copy is made out of Shadow Bugs replicating the Blacklight Virus and not actually the Blacklight Virus itself.
Okay... How would this prevent G&W from getting disease-haxed though?

In Prototype, there are beings who can potentially infect other infected beings, even if they are made from the same viral strain (The Parasite managing to infect Mercer, and nullify most of his powers, even though it was synthesised from Mercer's very own DNA). It might not make G&W entirely safe from the infection even if does manage to Power Copy...

Along with Mercer's hax being able to bypass normal resistances from the Evolved that scales due to having similar Blacklight abilities (such as resistance to Biological Manipulation and such)...

Eh, I reckon this match is either a stomp or an inconclusive at best.

i actually dought mercer can infect here due to the dimensional bearier between the two

so his only way to win is absorption which Mr.game & watch resists

so yeah incon

yeah i suppose the logic breaking virus that some ******* how exists beyond just the cell but in actual ******* malecules would do it

Back