• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soupywolf5 said:
Teleportation means they can just dodge the bullets, and Type 2 Immortality means the ones that do land likely won't kill them, and as Burns' stamina is very low they don't actually have to go for that long before Burns is exhausted
They would need to be able to react to them. Which they can't. A bullet fully well hits then before they could react to teleport. Less they be a large distance away. Which they wouldn't do. And a bullet would destroy their bodies. The gun has no issue piercing an 8-C+. Even if it's small. They bullet having that much energy would do some bad and likely fatal damage.

didn`t say i`d be inpossible he wouldn`t have enough time to aim at number 1 crate due to needling to focas on the others

He wouldn't shoot the crate first realistically. Burns is a smart man with military training and a lot of experience. He would go for the bigger target.

Type 2 immortality means the damage likely won't be fatal, also with speed equalized, there being three members of the gang, and Burns being so weak they could probably just rush him and knock the gun out of his hand or something, teleporting to close any distance between them, before surrounding him where he can't harm them that much due to 9-C dura (Realistically none of them should actually have 10-C dura besides like Can-do's balloon)

Buttersamuri said:
didn`t say i`d be inpossible he wouldn`t have enough time to aim at number 1 crate due to needling to focas on the others
He wouldn't shoot the crate first realistically. Burns is a smart man with military training and a lot of experience. He would go for the bigger target.

True but i think that due to his inexperence with dealing with people who can telport that would lead to him winding up dead thats if he went after mr can do first

Soupywolf5 said:
Type 2 immortality means the damage likely won't be fatal, also with speed equalized, there being three members of the gang, and Burns being so weak they could probably just rush him and knock the gun out of his hand or something, teleporting to close any distance between them, before surrounding him where he can't harm them that much due to 9-C dura (Realistically none of them should actually have 10-C dura besides like Can-do's balloon)
Again. 8-C Gun hitting them is not gonna yield good results. They will not survived a shot or two from it.

That's just a "they could" situation which isn't likely. Especially considering they don't even know he has the gun. Plus the starting distance gives Burns a chance to Shoot.

And you can't use. They should be this tough. They are currently labeled where they are. If you think that should be different. Make a CRT. But currently. We go off what it says.

True but i think that due to his inexperence with dealing with people who can telport that would lead to him winding up dead thats if he went after mr can do first

They literally can't kill him. Mid regen makes that a No Go. And they have No experience in combat. Especially when fighting ex military.

Luigi The Thunder Master said:
I'm Gearing towards Incon As Of Now... It Seems Like Burns Can't Kill the Trash and Trash Can't Kill Burns
Burns can kill the trash. His gun can damage 8-C. A good shot from that would put them down

Pretty sure Burns, being an old man, would take some time to grab thw gun and aim. The Gang would obviously see this. Burns will get tired pretty fast, and get incapped.

Speed is equal. And Burns is still trained with his is Gun. So that's not likely. He is actually shown to be a good shot. From dozens to maybe hundreds of meters away, he shot a moving target.

The starting distance won't matter as Trash can just teleport right to Burns And I worded the durability comment specifically so I wouldn't get that "make a CRT" response

Speed is equal, and Trash and co. Have seemingly thought based teleportation (As there's no other way they activate it that we know of) which is going to be much quicker then Burns raising a gun

Still need to get a CTR if you wanna claim they all had street. Cause currently they all don't.

And it will matter a bit as it gives Burns a moment to get his gun ready. It's not a huge thing. But it certainly helps him. And that assumes that they even can make that hope in one teleport considering the distance

Joaco0902 said:
What's stopping the gang to just teleport repwatedly to various directions?
The fact they probably wouldn't do that in character. Gotta consider what they actually would do. Not just what they might do.

The fact they probably wouldn't do that in character. Gotta consider what they actually would do. Not just what they might do.

We don't actually have much knowledge on their character, but from what we do have it's completely in character for them to use their teleportation to rush their opponent before using it again to back out

But the distance they show to teleport doesn't support they could make the kind of distance jump they would have to in one go. So it's honestly likely they couldn't

Do they have a personality? Never played ucn, but I don't think we've seen enough of them to know what they would do.

Not really, but from the little we have it's in character for them to rush their opponent with teleportation, before using it again to get away

Teleportation isn't likely gonna work in one or two goes considering the distance. Giving burns time to shoot. and with better experience, actual skills, and training. He could definitely take down one or two before they could maybe even get close. And still trained fighter. Nothing stops him from close range one shotting or pistol slapping.

Pistol slapping will do nothing because of his 10-C AP, and it's doubtful that he'll take down multiple of them before they get close given just how much they spam their teleportation (Also Burns range with his gun is only listed as dozens of meters, not hundreds)

Pistol slapping will work on the weaker ones like the plastic lid guy. And he still will take one down at least considering distance, experience, skill, and training. They aren't making that teleportation in one jump. No proof why they would.

No proof why they wouldn't You mean the metal trash can? None of them are made of plastic, and them getting close at all (And lets say one them is taken down) means they know about the gun and are more then capable of knocking it away from him due to just how weak he is, and even being in melee at all means he'd get tired very quickly

Also they could potentially use their stealth mastery combined with their teleportation to sneak up on him

Also (Yes, I am indeed triple posting) Burns' gun doesn't actually have a speed rating so you can't really say that it's too fast for them to dodge

No. I mean the one with the finger gloves.

And they couldn't do that. He isn't that weak. He is shown to be more consistently stronger than an average child. His strength alone to lift his rifle and bowling ball should be enough to be stronger than them. And we can't even assume they would think too tactical considering they have 0 fighting experience, skill, or training

Soupywolf5 said:
Also (Yes, I am indeed triple posting) Burns' gun doesn't actually have a speed rating so you can't really say that it's too fast for them to dodge
That's because it's a normal Gun. It's what normal guns typically are. So yes. It indeed has the speed.

Buttersamuri said:
No. I mean the one with the finger gloves.

And they couldn't do that. He isn't that weak. He is shown to be more consistently stronger than an average child. His strength alone to lift his rifle and bowling ball should be enough to be stronger than them. And we can't even assume they would think too tactical considering they have 0 fighting experience, skill, or training
Based on the CRT they were made in pretty sure it was agreed that He's also made of metal

Both of those examples would still be below average human LS and they have average intelligence and stealth mastery, so they actually do have some skill

Soupywolf5 said:
Well then it should be on his profile So go make a CRT
Sarcasm doesn't work considering your wrong. A pistol doesn't have to be justified on speed on every single profile. Especially since these people aren't fast enough to dodge guns flat.

And bigger guns and smaller guns vary in speed. Pistols are in the general same area

Based on the CRT they were made in pretty sure it was agreed that He's also made of metal

Both of those examples would still be below average human LS and they have average intelligence and stealth mastery, so they actually do have some skill

He doesn't look the part. And from what was brought up above. It wasn't said he was made of metal.

No real skill. Especially when up against military. And even if it's below average. It's still better than what they have

An M1911 is subsonic+, a Beretta M9 is Supersonic I'd say that's a bit of a difference, and considering that guns are one of the few things that aren't affected by speed equalized (Which, for some reason we specify the rules of nowhere) it would be important to clarify

Back