• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
trash and the gang should be more durable, have higher AP and they're literally just sentient trash so there isnt much burns can do to them, the only problem is burns regen.

Burns could hurt them with time. Or by hitting them against the floor or something honestly. His real physical strength can lift his gun all the time, Can lift a rifle, and bowling ball. Far more consistent than his Haha weaker than an ant joke. He definitely could kill the ballon one and the Broom looking one. Cage is probably his biggest issue.

would popping the ballon actually kill it? or incap it or anything? i mean its not like they have brains or a nervous system, so even if they lose a part or two they should be fine.

I mean. I don't see why not. We don't have reason to believe they could survive without it if it's supposed to be their head. And nothing stops burns from grabbing one of them and beating the other ones up. He could easily just grab their arm and beat them with it. It at the very least incapacitates.

His regen would likely been too good. Half his brain flattened and he still healed from it.

Actually now that I think of it. I think that's Mid Regen isn't it? Cause severe brain damage. Just a moments I'm gonna go ask staff what qualifies on mid regen.

That doesn't sound like the best of reasons. Doesn't really cover what Burns could do. Outlasting how? Burns can responsibly do damage and is the better fighter.

thats to keep him alive, not nessacarily conscious. so while his hatred will keep him alive he can still pass out or get tired.

Also how does Burns, who is notorious for being able to barely lift a bat, and being overpowered by an ant, supposed to lift Trash and the Gang if they just sit on him? Or teleport on him? Also I don't know how Burns is going to get past durability or numbers. Going Trash.

"barely lift a bat, and being overpowered by an ant"

No. I've been over the fact that's a joke. He is not actually that weak. He physically lifts his gun All the time as having it on him, can lift up a rifle, has lifted up bats with far more ease than earlier show joked about, and lifted a bowling ball. As well as several several other instances where he Very Clearly is above being overpowered by an ant. That feat itself is the one that should be discarded as extremely inconsistent. If he really was that weak, he literally couldn't support his own body weight. He does far more average everyday tasks that obviously takes more strength.

He also could injure them. It wouldn't take much force. Him kicking them around enough times should break them.

Not sure about the crate either though, as it is a hard plastic made to support quite a bit of weight. Heck not even sure he can break Bob who is made of multiple mop handles.

Honestly. Just smacking it enough tunes will eventually do it. Using the wooden arms that one trash can has or the mop guy. Most blunt weapons hit higher too the point of able to damage street level. And. If burns killed the other two. Would the last one even stick around? If he sees he can't do much, Burns might scare him off.

type 2 immortality means popping the balloon probably won't kill 1 of the trash bois, and if that doesn't then he's just left with a metal trash can, which he definitely won't be able to break (Also the trash bois teleportation means they can probably somewhat avoid his attacks)

Anyways, given just how low Burn's stamina is and that the Trash bois can just teleport away to avoid being attacked, they probably just outlast him

Should note. Trash probably can't win anymore. Mid regen for Burns is a good to go. So. I don't see trash falling hard enough on burns to out do that. Less they knock him out. But that's a bit hard to do since Burns could get out of the way. No reason he would just stand there.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
KO? though regen negates that...
Burns has been knocked out a few times before tho, and has shown the need to sleep on a few occasions so putting him in a state of unconscious is still possible

It exhausting him till he falls asleep. So still should have a win condition. They just aren't killing him

No official votes yet I believe due to the debate still going on, and because I brought up to hold up since Mid regen Burns night become a thing. Which it did

The trash gang are peices of trash not to mention he`d have a snow ball twos chance in hell of getting a bullet through no.1 crate not to mention they could out number and beat up burns while hes reloading

Why? A gun is like way faster then them. And he is military. So he has skills to do so.

Also. The regen totally makes killing him not probable.

Buttersamuri said:
Why? A gun is like way faster then them. And he is military. So he has skills to do so.
Also. The regen totally makes killing him not probable.
i meant to say mostly for number one crate that if he tried shooting at it they`d pass through

Not if Burns shot at the hard parts on it. It may have holes, but that makes it harder to shoot. Plus. Burns could start Pistol slapping

Teleportation means they can just dodge the bullets, and Type 2 Immortality means the ones that do land likely won't kill them, and as Burns' stamina is very low they don't actually have to go for that long before Burns is exhausted

Buttersamuri said:
Not if Burns shot at the hard parts on it. It may have holes, but that makes it harder to shoot. Plus. Burns could start Pistol slapping
didn`t say i`d be inpossible he wouldn`t have enough time to aim at number 1 crate due to needling to focas on the others

Back