• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Soupywolf5 said:
An M1911 is subsonic+, a Beretta M9 is Supersonic I'd say that's a bit of a difference, and considering that guns are one of the few things that aren't affected by speed equalized (Which, for some reason we specify the rules of nowhere) it would be important to clarify
If you want to know. He has a Revolver

F1DBC676-9BF2-4C80-B989-CBBF0B812977
Which tend to be Supersonic

Just went back through the CRT, and yeah crate boi's plastic so oof, but that's only 1 character he's able to break who's able to teleport away and stealth him if given the chance

Soupywolf5 said:
Just went back through the CRT, and yeah crate boi's plastic so oof, but that's only 1 character he's able to break who's able to teleport away and stealth him if given the chance
1 character who could break physically, as well. Not the one he would likely shoot at first. He likely shoots the Trash cab as being bigger. Leaving him one other he could still shoot with a weapon. And pistol slap the crate. An ex military soldier with years upon years of experience. Fighting in both world wars. And still using several guns to this day. And hunts animals shouldn't have much issue with the trash.

Well the Trash just killed a Raccoon so... (Nothing to do with this, just saying, for no reason) and how much is "breaking" them as Type 2 immortality means they can take quite a bit of damage before going down, and they can always just fall back and put that stealth mastery to good use

Soupywolf5 said:
Well the Trash just killed a Raccoon so... (Nothing to do with this, just saying, for no reason) and how much is "breaking" them as Type 2 immortality means they can take quite a bit of damage before going down, and they can always just fall back and put that stealth mastery to good use
It's an 8-C+ gun. That's legitimately Tiers higher than Trash. A good bullet it breaking them apart to pieces. Getting hit by an IRL shotgun would do less damage. And a shotgun would be more than capable of killing them by breaking them apart

a shotgun up close would doom the trash gang, they'd probably get blown to bits, but at a distance they'll just get a few holes in them at worst, shot guns arent exactly known for their accuracy.

I'm not saying he has a shotgun. I'm saying an ORL shotgun would easily destroy them. And that's just a street to wall level gun. Burns gun is an 8-C+ gun. Aka. That damage it will leave will be much worse and much more accurate

Also. Anyone able to tell what kind of pistol this is. Seems Burns has this kind of pistol as well

F6B904E2-E919-4DCA-8B4D-A55998260EC6

yeah yeah i realised that after posting but i fixed it. besides a pistol like that would just put holes in them, it wouldnt blow them apart and they dont have vitals so he'd just have to slowly break them apart by aiming at joints and what not.

It would leave massive hole as. The energy behind that bullet would rip a giant one into it. Again. An 8-C+ gun. As in a Building level+ is hurt by this gun. There is so much energy that the trash would not survived a shot,

The can would be left a massive hole in it at least

The broom would be broken into bits where it got shot

And the plastic guy would likely just blow into bits.

That "Broom" is multiple brooms with a bucket on top

And the way bullets work (As in focusing all the energy into a point) means that the shots wouldn't leave massive holes in them

The energy that bullet provides is far to great to leave just a small hole.

For one. If you shot a broom with a normal gun, there's a good chance the force would break it

Force two. It doesn't matter that it's energy is in a small area. It's much like a meatier hitting earth. It may be smaller in size, but it can leave large and massive craters due to the energy it's outputting. Same here

A meteor is a rounded object that spreads all its energy throughout what its hitting, a bullet ends in a point focusing all the energy into a small area

That doesn't change the fact when this bullet makes contact. Whatever it hits is feeling the energy. And this isn't a bullet that's just one tier higher. It's several tiers higher. It's gonna destroy a brooom, and leave a massive hole in the trash can

Also. Any idea what kind of gun burns had in the picture above I showed

And stealth mastery and teleportation means they can just avoid the gun and sneak up on him

I know nothing about guns, so no

No. Cause the gun is too fast. Just cause they can teleport. Doesn't mean they have the speed to react in time to do it. Plus. Burns handle tactics like that due to being in both world wars and possibly many others.

And dang.

That's because those are IRL guns that aren't providing nearly as much energy as a 8-C+ gun which is quite literally Millions of times stronger

I'm saying at the start of the battle they could stealth away with thought based teleportation (Which would be faster then Burns raising a gun), and then get in and rush him

Except

1. We have no reason to believe they would think that tactically.

2. They aren't gonna make the hope in one teleportation jump. As I brought up before. The range is far too great

3. Them rushing him means nothing as they aren't stronger than him, and they can't kill him due to regen. Plus burns is flat out more skilled and experience

1. They actually do in the games, somewhat intelligently blocking cameras, and distracting you in the office to let other animatronics kill you

2. There isn't any set distance for the jump to start stealthing, and the limits of their teleportation

3. They don't even kill the player, nobody's ever argued that they would kill him, his ridiculously low stamina means them getting in and making him fight up close would tire him fast (And multiple mop handles and a bucket weigh more then a pistol)

1. That doesn't mean that they will start thinking to play it the way your saying it. If you say distracting him. Well. If they try to distract him. That means some of then will probably reveal themselves to Burns. And he would shoot or smack them. And they aren't strong enough to hurt his regen or even relatively hurt him much durability wise

2. NLF. They start at Burns range which is dozens of meters away. And they haven't ever shown a reason they could teleport dozens of meters or anywhere close. So no.

3. they would try and kill him. They aren't gonna think "let's tire him out" as they have no reason to.

1. Smacking wouldn't damage any of them except for the crate, and you could say the same thing for Burns about how he wouldn't start fighting some trash by immediately pulling out his gun

2. They constantly teleport around a large building (Also Central Park has plenty of trees and other things less then dozens of meters away from them to teleport to)

3. Considering they've never actually tried to kill the player only distract them (Although you could say since SBA and all)

1. Yes he would. If that's who he is fighting, he will shoot them. He has threatened kids with his gun before; he don't give to cruds. Plus, being at a distance, he most certainly would pull out a ran he weapon. Why wait for them to get close. Burns isn't honorable or anything. He will shoot them down

2. Still not dozens of meters. And there isn't reason they would immediately teleport for cover. That's what they can do. Not what they would do

3. If they try to distract Burns. Before they can get close. One gets shot. The one trying distract him when close gets shot. Then the last one eventually runs away or gets shot

1. A kid isn't a pile of trash, it's less about honor and more about why he would try to shoot sentient piles of garbage

2. Except it is what they would do as they constantly teleport away after just a few seconds of confrontation, and it doesn't need to be dozens of meters as they aren't teleporting directly to him they would be going behind trees and rocks to stealth him (Which they always do throughout the game)

3. And they won't distract him until they get close at which point Burns damages one of them but tires out before he can kill the other two, and again a single bullet won't kill any of them given it's small size, focusing of energy and type 2 immortality

1. He is literally bent out to kill this trash. It doesn't matter that it's trash. This isn't "oh. Burns doesn't know their fighting". Burns knows he is fighting, so he guns them down

2. They would have to teleport at him. They are supposed to fight. And Burns has shot a moving target before. And the gun is way faster. Plus his experience and training

3. And you are just wrong here. Yes a single billet would kill them. I've been over this multiple times. An 8-C+ Bullet would destroy them. A normal broom couldn't table being shot by a bullet. Your entirely ignoring the fact that Building level+ energy is in that bullet. When it hits, it's breaking it apart. You'll find that stronger guns leave bigger holes. Which follows this logic. So a 8-C+ bullet would destroy them.

1. He isn't bent out to kill the Gang, he's in character but willing to kill them, the way you're describing it is more in tune with being bloodlusted

2. They're not supposed to fight they're just willing to kill Burns, and they're not really "moving" considering their only movement option is teleporting

3. What? With the meteor example that I've already pointed out isn't comparable to this? The energy is focused into a point so the area the bullet hits would be destroyed, but as this is sentient trash without organs or anything unless he completely broke them apart they won't really be dying, which a single bullet wouldn't do

1. He in character would want to kill them. He has pulled out guns on people before. If he is wanting to kill someone. He will use his guns.

2. Yes they are. It's a Versus thread. Where they fight. Which Burns could still shoot them.

3. Except your still ignoring the fact it doesn't matter that the bullets more pointed. The sheer energy that this bullet is providing is FAR to great not to leave a massive hole. Like I even brought up before. Bigger guns like rifle leave bigger holes than pistols. Because the rifle is stronger

Also consider it like this. If you pull out a gun and shoot a window. The most of the window frame would likely shatter (assuming it's an average sized window). Even though it's concentrated in one area. The sheer energy the bullet provides is enough to shatter the entire frame

Same here. The bullets energy would be so great, it would break apart them. It's literally Tiers higher

1. Again though that's against people, not living trash

2. This being a versus thread doesn't mean they have to go to him though, they would still employ strategies they normally use (Stealth in this case)

3. Not really? (Also lets just ignore that rifle bullets are bigger then pistol bullets)

You mean like, if you shot the glass?

1. That's a very bad reason. If he knows he is fighting this living trash, which he does, and he is in character, which he is. He will just shoot them. Trash or not. They are in a fight. He doesn't care.

2. We have no real reason to believe they wouldn't make any attempt to attack. After all. It's a fight. They don't have others to rely on to kill burns

3. Yes. If you shoot the glass. It doesn't just leave a hole. The energy of the bullet depending on the gun cracks the frame of the glass more. Because of the energy the bullet provides. It still hits them. It has less of a blunt effect. But they still feel the energy: and this is again. Tiers higher in power. If you shot this bullet at them. The energy it would provide when it hits them will rip their body apart. That's how it works.

1. I suppose

2. This is actually one of the few versus threads where they do, they have each other *cue the feels* I'm not saying they wouldn't make an attempt I'm saying they'll still start by stealthing like they normally do

3. I mean that seems like a thing specific to glass, but I'll leave that to people who know things about firearms

2. They may start like that. But burns has again. Handled such tactics. Again: man was in both world wars. And that experience and skill he has over them is quite massive

3. Not true here's an example of what a bullet did to a phone.

Well
0A675241-8E00-4DFA-ACF5-58DCC8122A71
This is what One Bullet did. And the guy put 40 screen protectors on this phone. (He was doing a test to see if it could stop a bullet. Spoiler. It didn't). And it did this to the phone. Look at that hole. That's much bigger than any bullet and much much bigger than the bullet used. Which is fine simply through the sheer energy of the bullet being much greater than the phone's durability. Energy is still energy. And even though it may be a pierced weapon, the energy still exist in it. A good portion will be felt when hit by it. If a sharp meteor can't and crashed unto earth. It's still gonna cause a massive crater. A smaller one than if it was blunt. But one none the less. This bullets simply too powerful not to utterly rip apart them

It's like 1 in the morning why am I still here

Interesting (Also what are you talking about? That phone totally stopped that bullet), I now wish to know if there are actual sharp meteors

Back