• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I've been creating this blog for the last couple of days and I want to see other peoples opinions on it. Does it suck? is it good? you tell me.

Original Blog

Edit: Another person was making a IT movie blog and he brought up the idea of a dicussion thread on this matter, so this thread for now on will serve as one.

Alright, thank you for showing this to me. Honestly this is really well done and very rich with information, and I'm not afraid to admit this is better than the blog I started.

Only 2 thing I'm not sure about: his 8-C Tier, I think Pennywise at his peak is a soild 9-A since both his Paul and Spider Form are big enough to warrent that and the house callapsing is a classic 9-A feat.

And I feel like the Deadlights are more Mind Manipulation & Status Effect, I say this because the Losers that were exposed didn't go crazy (Bev and Richie) but instead were completely zoned out and hypnotized. Thoughts?

For the 8-C tier I thought it made sense mostly because the house itself is pretty large (especially if compared to the surrounding builldings) but now looking at it with hindsight it probably is 9-A.

For the Status Effect part, that I will add.

Also, should he have Fate Manipulation since he is hinted to be the reason why the Losers Club grew up to be unnaturally successful. Plus I feel like the Speed of Light attack speed bits on your blog should be implemented here.

Yeah that SoL Mind Hax is gonna be really useful for the lack of speed feats for him. I can see this guy take quite a few matches with Mind Max alone.

Fate Manipulation shouldn't be too useful in fights but it does seem like Pennywise is the cause so it should be added.

I do think the explosion was at least 8-C though since a room is much smaller than the Well House and it collapsed a bit of the tunnels too.

Anyone got any ideas on what other powers he should have? I'm thinking about Self-Sustenance (Type 1) because he can turn into things that normally don't need oxygen, I.E. Inorganic beings and Undead creatures (That burnt headless boy in the first movie and the Paul Bunyan statue)

Hm... I do think Self-Sustenance Type 1 makes sense because there was a scene where Pennywise as the Hag dragged Bev into water and he never needed to come up, so I'm pretty sure he doesn't need to breath for the most part... at least in that form

I put that there because I thought as long as The Deadlights exist Pennywise can't die, but I realized that's not the case since killing Pennywise is what destroyed him and the Deadlights.

I think it should remain separate, at least for now. If there is a cinematic universe of Stephen King officially set up in the future then we can go from there.

I would just like to say I really appreciate you Gews, you did a great job on this profile and I can't wait to see you on these versus threads. This Pennywise is really a favorite of mine... now we have to do the mini series too

Why, thank you, it is one of my favorite creations and one of the ones I'm most proud of. As for the miniseries version, I already have a few notes on Tim Curry's version, so expect a blog to come out soon.

As a brief note on the progress, I can already tell that this is going to be much trickier then the movie version (Seriously so far the miniseries version is a direct downgrade).

Those are interesting fight ideas, also we will have to take another look at this Pennywise if that It Supercut is released. Which on a side note, I am really hoping for and excited about.

Back