• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Hiya Skitzo! I'm Pennywise the dancing clown."

Deadlight mouth

"And we all float down here, so I'm glad you could too!"

Ness > Low 7-B is his low ball, Resist to mind and paralysis, literally courage personified

Pennywise > 9-A is his highest tier, Mindhax being only wincon, is weak to Ness's while steich

Bruh

Ninten > low 7-b, resists paralysis (Deadlights wincon), and has no major fears.

Pennywise > 9-A at best, has to mindhax instantly or be yeeted off the face of the earth and even then it's incon, can't really capitalize on fear.

Welp, that was disappointing. Man, EB these days can't get a good and fair matchup. Ah well, thanks tho.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
Wouldn't want to say that
And what do you mean by this, hm?

The problem there is that no where is it stated it drives people mad (the Deadlights) so the madness manipulation makes no sense.

Also Movie Pennywise stomps Tim Curry, so there goes that match up.

Iirc there was a scene where young Henry Bowers looked into The Deadlights and he had a look of terror on his face and his hair turned white. Not sure if that counts as Madness Manipulation.

Edit: clip

I'm m pretty sure the expression of your hair going white from seeing something is when your scared. So sounds like fear manipulation not madness.

I guess that would explain the Fear Manipulation on the profile but there is still plenty of stuff missing and questionable, like Water Manipulation.

Also ngl I'm a bit iffy about Weather Manipulation, does anything in the miniseries say that it has control over the weather?

Alright Pennywise has defeated Freddy Krueger and will eventually defeat Skitzo, so congrats everyone

Semi-Update: Will be porting the movie Pennywise page to this website called the Vs Debating Wiki. Why? Because this wiki is slowly dying and the main thing I've been working on for the entire time I have been on this god forsaken wiki will be either deleted entirely or severely injured (that being Goosebumps and two of my past associates (not being to say their usernames for privacy reasons) have been supporting the demise of Goosebumps ( Thanks dicks ). I won't remove the movie page from this wiki (because a good amount of people enjoy it and I don't want to ruin that) nor will I be entirely gone from this wiki, I just felt like opening this up so...yah.

Back