• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So from the clip that is classic Surface Scaling, mostly for two reasons.

1) His feet are positioned like they are trying to balance himself, showing it takes effort.

2) The tale-tell sighn of gravity manipulation is when it is done to others, if it is the user and it isn't not stated to be gravity it should be Surface Scaling since that is the answer with the least assumptions.

Also on a side note, I told you guys Pennywise's Deadlight Mindhax would be really strong.

Also we should change the range for Pennywise due to what is already there is rather vague, Ideally it should be like your blog. "Standard Melee Range to Several Meters, at least Tens of Meters with Mind Manipulation, possibly Tens of Kilometers (Was implied to have orchestrated parts of the Losers Club's lives and their success from many states away)"

Much better in my opinion. Thoughts?

I would like to quickly congratulate Grey for his persistant support for our favorite child-eating, immortal, shapeshifting clown of Derry. I'm genuinely impressed that he decided to still defend Penny on the recent Slenderman thread. Plenty of appreciation goes to him.

Sorry Gews, I'm done.

That thread has really worn me down, my interest in that thread has died. If Penny wins then good, if not that's fine too. I really don't want to repeat myself another 10 times.

Also Tim Curry is currently the weakest Pennywise... Sorry to break it to you Chris

@Grey

Its understandable, since you literally done so for hours and honestly I'm about done myself (And tomorrow I will be gone for a bit). You did your best.

@Chris

Besides basically arguing on the Penny Vs. Slendy thread I've been working on it (albeit the thread has taken up more time)

Also to be fair so far Tim Curry's Pennywise is 9-C (the forms don't even seem to vary in strength) unless you want to argue that his Spider Form's size is enough to warrant a 9-B rating

Is it just me or does Movie Pennywise have more abilities than the Book Pennywise?

Or is it the fact the book profile is incomplete.

Yah the book profile has been going under some revisions for quite some time now (And tbh I feel like it will never be updated considering that the thread has been inactive for about 11 days)

Kind of curious how a fight between the book version and the movie version would go down (although the book's deadlights are deadlier and the avatar apparently has low-high Regenerationn and type 4 acausality, neither of which I remember from the book).

Not surprised you would say that since I hear that being thrown around a lot with the book version of Penny

Rohan thinks, Pennywise gets incapacitated instantly.

Pennywise has to use clairvoyance to find out if he can be frightened, the answer wouldn't matter since Heavens Door already activated.

Honestly that ends badly for Sans.

Here's how the fight goes.

Fight starts, Pennywise uses Clairvoyance. "Oh, you have a younger brother?"

Pennywise uses Pap like he used Georgie vs Bill.

However, since Sans is willing to do anything for him, it stops any form of attack and Pennywise stabs and kills him or Deadlights. Keep in mind Pennywises Perception Manipulaiton are VERY potent and very fast acting.

Well it COULD be calculated by someone, but Small Building level is the safest thing to put. There's a big jump from 9-A to 8-C

No, only a portion I believe, and it didn't need to do much other than destroy the foundation.

But then again a calculation or another look would help.

I went on the calc request thread to ask for a calc on the Well House, hopefully we can get a valid response

Well I'm finally back to my computer and I got an idea and I'm wondering what you guys think. (The following may or may not be dumb) Pennywise should have Resistance to Sealing since The Ritual of Chud failed to contain it twice.

No actually, it's the fact they DIDN'T believe it would work. Had either the Natives or ALL the losers believed he would be sealed he would have been sealed. Just like how al the Losers believed if they destroyed his heart him and the Deadlights would die.

Back