• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mouse VS Wabbit: Mickey VS Bugs

Anyways, Bugs uses his plot hax and makes it impossible for the mouse to win. That or he mindhaxes.

Bugs via plot manip, mindhax, BFR (he could BFR Mickey into a movie or video game) and time manip/time travel. His regen, immortality and intelligence should also help him here

Insecurity97 said:
Bugs via plot manip, mindhax, BFR (he could BFR Mickey into a movie or video game) and time manip/time travel. His regen, immortality and intelligence should also help him here
1: Up to what degree?

2: Mickey can get out with his Keyblade

3: Again, Keyblade.

Mickey resists EE and mindhax, as he can resist his own paintbrush and Star Wars characters can´t mindhax him.

Since when he resists them? Ever since the Star Wars and Epic Mickey incarnations as far I remember.

As for the Mid-Godly, Mickey can BFR him in some random world.

He sends the loser who messes with him into many places. A TV, movie, video game, and more. That is nothing Mickey can deal with. Along with New Jersey and the future.

Mickey is comparable to Sora, who can enter and leave Tron, which is a videogame, so he can likely get out.

Actually...I don't know how he does it. I wouldn't be shocked if he punted foes there, but I doubt that's it.

Even if Bugs gets downgraded to Low-Godly or whatever, Mickey is still gonna have a hard time letting Disney buy Warner Bros (if you catch my drift)

The keyblade also allows time travel, as Sora could go to Timeless River, which was in the past, which means that Bugs can´t really BFR Mickey.

I dunno if Mickey can truly kill him though. He won't go for the Keyblade in-character. Even then, it won't kill him due to Regenerationn.

In character, he leads with it, at least in mid-fight, as he prefers to keep it hidden due to identity concerns. However, if he is BFRd, he will use it for sure, even if it´s while Bugs thinks he won.

Back