• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mouse VS Wabbit: Mickey VS Bugs

That's not stopping Bugs from easily using his plot manip to change the story in his favor. Sorry, but Mickey isn't gonna win here.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, maybe. I may write a big way on how Bugs wins. It'll be an analysis, if i can.
Please do, as otherwise this seems a stomp by Bugs via plot hax

Alright.

Mickey has a lot of ways around Bugs' many hax. BFR is countered, yet Bugs can't be killed here. Mickey can stop time, but it won't seem to be enough to bypass Regenerationn. Bugs usually tricks foes, so if he sees that the mouse has him outclassed, he will use the plot in his favor to cut the animation short, allowing him the win.

Mickey may be able to stop time and resist Bugs' mindhax, but it won't save him from Bugs' superior powers and stats.

Insecurity97 said:
Bugs could also take advantage of Mickey's kind personality
Mickey most of the time starts nice, but as he would have a reason to want to kill Bugs, he won´t as seen every time he sees Xehanort, for example.

He´ll just stay polite, but very cautious to any actions the target does.

Also, Mid-Godly helps against this? If so, I may be able to re-do the match...

Back