• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

I'm speaking from personal experience btw. I know that I never bought the comics, nor did my friends. There was just always that one kid who happened to have them.

the superman symbol is the third most icnonic symbol the human race has ever made.. im sure more peeps know about supes than Goku

Shadowbokunohero said:
the superman symbol is the third most icnonic symbol the human race has ever made.. im sure more peeps know about supes than Goku
I agree with that definitely

Shadowbokunohero said:
Supes dethrones Goku for the low 2-C spot
Goku should get 2-B & supes, high 2-a.

Thor will probably take low 2-c (unless we consider amped by TOAA Thor to be a version of Thor). If we do, then Zeus takes it.

@Cal:

Off topic but you are underestimating Chip & Dale's popularity, as someone who was a little kid during the mid 2000s I can safely say that chip & Dale is a TV show my generation grew up watching.

They are way more famous than a lot of characters & verses mentioned in this thread.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
No Godzilla?
I did not know Godzilla had been downgraded.

While he is no match for Donald & Popeye, he does have a fair chance against Iron Man & Scrooge, hmmn.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
There's no way Ultra Instinct is the most iconic form of Goku, it's too recent. Maybe 3-A as DBS base form?
Base video game goku is 2-B.

Not that it matters since forms don't matter.

>Implying anyone gives a **** about video game Goku.

It is the only goku that isn't illegal in this thread.

Dragon ball videogames are comparable in fact to the anime & more popular than the manga.

Also, if we take 3-A goku then he loses for sure, Wonder Woman is wonder woman, as a matter of fact, any pre-crisis jla member beats him.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Not popular enough to be in here, that's for sure.
OP said strongest versions of the character.

Code:
Besides if we take your logic then goku won't even be in this thread.
If we make him 3-A wonder woman cuts him & leaves him for dead.

If we make him low 2-c then Thor bashes his skull in with a hammer.Even if TOAA amped Thor is valid here then Zeus electrocuted him to death.

His only shot to make this list would be if he suddenly displays that he is comparable to Zeno & makes 2-c, heck if we allow Dracula then he still loses.

For 5-C maybe Jake could also be a contender? Like Finn he's practically the mascot of AT and you see his face on p much ever merchandise you can think of

Js250476 said:
For 5-C maybe Jake could also be a contender? Like Finn he's practically the mascot of AT and you see his face on p much ever merchandise you can think of
But he's not 5-C.

I really doubt Xeno Goku alone (DBH only, without anything from the anime, Xenoverse or anything like that) is more popular than every single other 2-B we have on this site, including every single 2-B Pokémon, Simon the Digger, Sun Wukong, etc. If we only allow Xeno Goku, he's out of the list for sure.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I really doubt Xeno Goku alone (DBH only, without anything from the anime, Xenoverse or anything like that) is more popular than every single other 2-B we have on this site, including every single 2-B Pokémon, Simon the Digger, Sun Wukong, etc. If we only allow Xeno Goku, he's out of the list for sure.
Popularity of individual form, doesn't matter.

& If we don't allow him goku is still out of this list.

TriforcePower1 said:
To make a character "popular" a person only need to know the name or also the appearances? If it's the former, Zelda should take the high 7-A spot. Being on the title of every game of probably the best videogame saga according to critic, being one of the pillars of Nintendo, and with one of its games considered to be the best videogame ever created make you quite famous
Off topic but dude a lot more than 1 Zelda game is considered to the best ever by a lot of people.

All well-known contenders for greatest game ever (& not even my personal top 5 !)-

Ocarina of Time

Skyward Sword

A link to the past

Breath of the wild

Majora's mask

Js250476 said:
I mean his strongest key is " 5-C possibly 5-A" so it still applies
I don't think it does since they are still different versions, 1 assumes a certain feat, etc. Which the other doesn't I think. Since we refer to possibly ratings as so & so version in vs threads.

Sceptilespy said:
I'm not sure about what's going on. But what I do know is that Goku easily takes Low 2-C. Charizard for Pikachu probably takes 6-C (if i remember their tiers right)
>Charizard is more well known than Pikachu.

lol

>Charizard is more well known than Pikachu.

lol

To be fair, Charizard is definitely the 2nd most well known Pokemon character or anime/manga character for that matter after Pikachu.

Off topic but dude a lot more than 1 Zelda game is considered to the best ever by a lot of people.

All well-known contenders for greatest game ever (& not even my personal top 5 !)-

Ocarina of Time

Skyward Sword

A link to the past

Breath of the wild

Majora's mask

I know, but popularity-wise, OoT is the most known Zelda game, alone he's probably more famous than any other game in the saga, not counting aLttP and BotW

This is it ladies & gentlemen-

Tier 0 (True Infinity): TOAA, unfortunately. (In my opinion it should have been TOAA Thor from Chaos War)

High 1-A (High Outerverse Level): Elder God Demonsbane (Yog-Sotthoth gives him stiff competition though)

1-A (Outerverse Level): Darkseid

High 1-B (Hilbert-space Multiverse Level): Thanos

1-B (Hyperverse Level): Mother Of Existence

Low 1-B (Low Hyperverse Level): Caliborn

High 1-C (High Complex Multiverse Level): Optimus Prime or Bumblebee

1-C (Complex Multiverse Level): Michael or Janet from the good place. Maybe even Jason (with the Molotov cocktail).

Low 1-C (Low Complex Multiverse Level): ZeedMilleniummon

High 2-A (High Multiverse Level+): Superman

2-A (Multiverse Level+): The infinity gauntlet

2-B (Multiverse Level): Goku or Arceus, possibly Steve.

2-C (Multi-Universe Level): Dr. Strange (Though it would be Dracula if we stretch the rule a bit)

Low 2-C (Universe Level+): Thor (Though should have been Zeus)

High 3-A (High Universe Level): Gandalf

3-A (Universe Level): Wonder Woman

3-B (Multi-Galaxy Level): Odin (though if you consider him illegal because he has an unknown form which is probably stronger then it probably goes to either Hela thanks to Cate Blanchett & Ragnarok or to Gogeta)

3-C (Galaxy Level): Ronald McDonald (Maybe some Star Wars characters give him competition)

4-A (Multi-Solar System Level): Darth Vader

4-B (Solar System Level): Mickey Mouse (Disney)

High 4-C (Large Star Level): Donald Duck

4-C (Star Level): Cooler

Low 4-C (Small Star Level): Samus

High 5-A (Dwarf Star Level): Iron Man

5-A (Gas Giant Level): Batman

5-B (Planet Level): Magneto

Low 5-B (Small Planet Level): Naruto (Might Guy comes damn close though)

5-C (Moon Level): Storm

High 6-A (Multi-Continent Level): Obi Wan Kenobi (though if we had a tier for him wielding the dagger of Mortis then it would most probably be Darth Maul or General Grievous, maybe even Dooku)

6-A (Continent Level): Ichigo

High 6-B (Large Country Level): The meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

6-B (Country Level): Steven Universe (If we REALLY stretch the rules then this goes to Blackbeard)

Low 6-B (Small Country Level): Luffy (Though when he eventually becomes 6-B proper then this goes to either Minato or Deidara)

High 6-C (Large Island Level): Ash Ketchum's Pikachu (Pokemon)

6-C (Island Level): Queen Elsa Of Arendelle (Maybe even the entire nuclear arsenal of the world aka the human race)

High 7-A (Small Island Level): Millennium Falcon

7-A (Mountain Level): X-Wing

7-B (City Level): Tom Cat (Tom & Jerry)

Low 7-B (Small City Level) : F-15

High 7-C (Large City Level): Dracula (Though if we bump him up to 2-c then it may go to All-Might)

7-C (Town Level): TIE Fighter

Low 7-C (Small Town Level): Green Goblin

8-A (Multi-City Block Level): Captain America

8-B (City Block Level): Pac Man

High 8-C (Large Building Level):Han Solo/Chewbacca

8-C (Building Level): Bane

9-A (Small Building Level): C3P0

9-B (Wall Level): Bruce Lee

9-C (Street Level): Sherlock Holmes

10-A (Athlete Level): Me (just kidding, James Bond !)

10-B (Human Level): Ariel

10-C (Below Average Human Level): Tyrion

11-A (Plane Level): A Square

11-B (Line Level): King Of Lineland

11-C (Point Level): Monarch of Pointland.

Back