• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

11-A most popular A Square?

No.

Bill Cipher should take that.

I'd still argue for Steve over the TIE Fighter, but IDK

>Low 2-c Thor as most popular

That's definitely not true. If you put any other superhero i may agree.

I think you definitely are overestimating Marvel and DC's popularity.

Y'know what.

Screw the 'Only Strongest Versions' bullshit.

We have literally a ******* square from a university movie beating out both Bill Cipher and GIFfany for most iconic 11-A

That's just so dumb.

Screw the rules, I'm giving these suggestions. WITHOUT THE ONLY STRONGEST VERSIONS BULLSHIT.

11-C: Monarch Of Pointland

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-A: Bill Cipher

10-A: Sherlock Holmes

7-C: Steve or Luffy or Naruto

0: TOAA

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Screw the rules, I'm giving these suggestions. WITHOUT THE ONLY STRONGEST VERSIONS BULLSHIT.

11-C: Monarch Of Pointland

11-B: Disembodied Thought

11-A: Bill Cipher

10-A: Sherlock Holmes

7-C: Steve or Luffy or Naruto

0: TOAA
Like there's a stronger version of TOAA than 0.

TIE fighter will always beat Steve.

Sherlock Holmes should definitely get 10-A.

I don't give a shit if it says 9-C with firearms, those are guns. I could give Ariel a glock and she'd be 9-C with firearms.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Sherlock Holmes should definitely get 10-A.

I don't give a shit if it says 9-C with firearms, those are guns. I could give Ariel a glock and she'd be 9-C with firearms.
James bond is fine at 10-A, he is iconic the world over.

This is it ladies & gentlemen-

Tier 0 (True Infinity): TOAA, unfortunately. (In my opinion it should have been TOAA Thor from Chaos War)

High 1-A (High Outerverse Level): Elder God Demonsbane (Yog-Sotthoth gives him stiff competition though)

1-A (Outerverse Level): Darkseid

High 1-B (Hilbert-space Multiverse Level): Thanos

1-B (Hyperverse Level): Mother Of Existence

Low 1-B (Low Hyperverse Level): Caliborn

High 1-C (High Complex Multiverse Level): Optimus Prime or Bumblebee

1-C (Complex Multiverse Level): Michael or Janet from the good place. Maybe even Jason (with the Molotov cocktail).

Low 1-C (Low Complex Multiverse Level): ZeedMilleniummon

High 2-A (High Multiverse Level+): Superman

2-A (Multiverse Level+): The infinity gauntlet

2-B (Multiverse Level): Goku or Arceus, possibly Steve.

2-C (Multi-Universe Level): Dr. Strange (Though it would be Dracula if we stretch the rule a bit)

Low 2-C (Universe Level+): Thor (Though should have been Zeus)

High 3-A (High Universe Level): Gandalf

3-A (Universe Level): Wonder Woman

3-B (Multi-Galaxy Level): Odin (though if you consider him illegal because he has an unknown form which is probably stronger then it probably goes to either Hela thanks to Cate Blanchett & Ragnarok or to Gogeta)

3-C (Galaxy Level): Ronald McDonald (Maybe some Star Wars characters give him competition)

4-A (Multi-Solar System Level): Darth Vader

4-B (Solar System Level): Mickey Mouse (Disney)

High 4-C (Large Star Level): Donald Duck

4-C (Star Level): Cooler

Low 4-C (Small Star Level): Samus

High 5-A (Dwarf Star Level): Iron Man

5-A (Gas Giant Level): Batman

5-B (Planet Level): Magneto

Low 5-B (Small Planet Level): Naruto (Might Guy comes damn close though)

5-C (Moon Level): Storm

High 6-A (Multi-Continent Level): Obi Wan Kenobi (though if we had a tier for him wielding the dagger of Mortis then it would most probably be Darth Maul or General Grievous, maybe even Dooku)

6-A (Continent Level): Ichigo

High 6-B (Large Country Level): The meteor that killed the dinosaurs.

6-B (Country Level): Steven Universe (If we REALLY stretch the rules then this goes to Blackbeard)

Low 6-B (Small Country Level): Luffy (Though when he eventually becomes 6-B proper then this goes to either Minato or Deidara)

High 6-C (Large Island Level): Ash Ketchum's Pikachu (Pokemon)

6-C (Island Level): Queen Elsa Of Arendelle (Maybe even the entire nuclear arsenal of the world aka the human race)

High 7-A (Small Island Level): Millennium Falcon

7-A (Mountain Level): X-Wing

7-B (City Level): Tom Cat (Tom & Jerry)

Low 7-B (Small City Level) : F-15

High 7-C (Large City Level): Dracula (Though if we bump him up to 2-c then it may go to All-Might)

7-C (Town Level): TIE Fighter

Low 7-C (Small Town Level): Green Goblin

8-A (Multi-City Block Level): Captain America

8-B (City Block Level): Pac Man

High 8-C (Large Building Level):Han Solo/Chewbacca

8-C (Building Level): Bane

9-A (Small Building Level): C3P0

9-B (Wall Level): Bruce Lee

9-C (Street Level): Sherlock Holmes

10-A (Athlete Level): Me (just kidding, James Bond !)

10-B (Human Level): Ariel

10-C (Below Average Human Level): Tyrion

11-A (Plane Level): A Square

11-B (Line Level): King Of Lineland

11-C (Point Level): Monarch of Pointland.

"Only counting most powerful version of character." Ok. that makes sense. Xeno Goku=/=Goku though. So Low 2-C DBS Goku is still possible.

That has nothing to do with anything. Movie Goku is still Goku, regardless of being an alternate version.

If we consider alternative timelines as the same character, what's the point of having a Xeno Goku page? Just upgrade canon Goku to 2-B, since it's the same character.

Different versions count as different characters. If you guys want to add them to the list, do whatever you want, but I really doubt that Xeno Goku on his own is more popular than every single other 2-B on this entire site.

Back