• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

@Darkanine, bro you are not understanding the thread, it does not depend on fame of the particular version.

It just seems incredibly arbitrary to say someone is the most iconic person for their tier because of some random incarnation hardly anyone knows about...you could use that logic to make Superman the most iconic person of pretty much any tier bar 0 if you wanted too but whatever.

Zeed is probably more well known then Lucemon though. Even people who don't know shit about Digimon or vs debating know that Zeed is powerful as hell

I think you kinda overestimate comics in term of well know-ness. Sonic would certainly be above the Infinity Gauntlet, even Archie Sonic.

I'm pretty sure she is. Naruto is the third most well-known manga and anime of all time, bar Dragon Ball and One Piece.

Yobobojojo said:
I highly doubt Naruto himself is more well known then Optimus
I'd say far more well known.

You guys underestimate Naruto's popularity. We're talking 500 million people at the very least.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I think you kinda overestimate comics in term of well know-ness. Sonic would certainly be above the Infinity Gauntlet, even Archie Sonic.
thanks to mcu, toddlers know what the infinity gauntlet is.

I doubt it. Optimus Prime is one of the most highly merchandised figures in Japan and the Western World as a whole. Their are craploads of Transformers comics, cartoons, manga and countless spin off material, not counting the Bayverse films, almost all of which star him in some capacity.

If you know Dragon Ball, you automatically know Naruto as well. I'm completely sure he is more popular. Look at the sales; the manga alone has 220 million copies sold. Take the anime and triple that at least.

Yobobojojo said:
I had never herd of Kaguya, so by that logic Tommy would be 5-A.
tommy oliver is indeed the green ranger as I was suspecting.

I admit you are right, I didn't know his surname was oliver.

Back