• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Well Known Character of each Tier

I hope your joking....

I'm 1,000% serious. It's a requirement. You're bound to hear about Naruto if you know DBZ.

@Kep

I didn't really know what it was till I joined this wiki. I've known Dragon Ball for years. I hope you at least realize tht generaliztion is somewhat fallicious

It might be a generalization, but if someone knows DBZ and somehow doesn't know anything about Naruto they oughta be kidding.

Looking at localizations might help sorting it out.

@Darkanine

If you ask them what Naruto is, pretty sure they will at least say "that ninja boy" or something like that, no?

Zeed takes Low 1-C.

While Lucemon is astronomically more popular here, go anywhere else and people will know Zeed more than they know Lucemon. Especially in terms of power.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
While Lucemon is astronomically more popular here, go anywhere else and people will know Zeed more than they know Lucemon. Especially in terms of power.
^^^^^^^

I have a friend whose never watched a Digimon anime, read any manga or play the games but she still knows Zeed is "a pretty strong thing".

Which is weird when you thin about it since the series Zeed came from was never translated into English (unless you count the comic "adaptation"), and yet he's still super popular.

If vehicles are allowed then millennium falcon takes 7-a & the f-15 takes 7-B.

If Ronald McDonald has a tier, he wins it because McDonald's is bigger than everything else out together.

Darkanine said:
I have a friend whose never watched a Digimon anime, read any manga or play the games but she still knows Zeed is "a pretty strong thing".

Which is weird when you thin about it since the series Zeed came from was never translated into English (unless you count the comic "adaptation"), and yet he's still super popular.
This is the sad thing about it. Lucemon is infinitely more of an interesting character in contrast to Zeed whose just a destructive Yandere Dragon. (Also sent a meassage to your wall)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Darkanine said:

This is the sad thing about it. Lucemon is infinitely more of an interesting character in contrast to Zeed whose just a destructive Yandere Dragon.
Yet Zeed is probably still more popular.

0: TOAA. Is Stan Lee after all.

High 1-A: Beats me. Maybe Yog

1-A: Probably Lucifer Morningstar

High 1-B: Either The Living Tribunal, the Beyonder, or Death of the Endless.

1-B: Beats me.

Low 1-B: Caliborn. Homestuck is pretty darn popular, and there's not a lot of people in this tier. Plus, he has a meme after him.

High 1-C: Simon the Digger

1-C: Someone from SMT

Low 1-C: Lucemon is more popular than Zeed thanks to Frontier.

High 2-A: Probably Mxy.

2-A: This one is actually pretty hard. Not sure off the top of my head. Anti Monitor maybe? Crisis on Infinite Earths was really big. Asriel would be a good contender, but he's a temporary indie phenomenon. All of the 2-A Digimon aren't that popular as well. This could also be someone from SMT.

2-B: Giratina or Dialga is more popular than Arceus. But probably Giratina.

2-C: Another hard one. Sailor Moon or Super Sonic likely win, but Galactus and Darkrai are contenders.

Low 2-C: Silver Age Supes over Goku.

3-A: Second verse, same as the first.

3-B: Isn't there a Sailor Moon character that goes here?

3-C: Bowser.

4-A: Mario. No question.

4-B: Either Superman or Mickey.

High 4-C: Link or someone from DBZ.

4-C: Goku. Super Saiyan Namek Saga. Nuff said.

Low 4-C: Samus or someone from DBZ.

High 5-A: OoT Link or Frieza. I'd go with the former due to his game being called the best video game of all time for the past 20 years.

5-A: I don't know many 5-As, so probably Mewtwo.

5-B: Mega Man. Maybe. There's probably several planet busters I'm not thinking of.

Low 5-B: Naruto

5-C: Naruto

High 6-A: Sonic

6-A: Don't know many 6-A's.

High 6-B: Again, don't know. Maybe Acnologia due to how limited the tier is.

6-B: Not sure. Maybe Steven Universe due to recent exposure, but that's because I don't know many of this tier.

Low 6-B: Kid Goku

High 6-C: Anime Pikachu

6-C: Elsa. Let it go.

High 7-A: Princess Zelda likely.

7-A: Luffy

7-B: MCU Iron Man or MCU Hulk.

Low 7-B: Either Natsu or some unevolving Pokemon.

High 7-C: Street Fighter's Ryu

7-C: Too many to think of.

Low 7-C: Spider-Man. Duh.

8-A: Either Game Pikachu or Black Panther again, due to the movie.

8-B: Pac Man. Nuff said.

High 8-C: Too many to think of.

8-C: The goddamn Batman (Post Crisis)

9-A: The goddamn Batman (DCAU)

9-B: Homer Simpson.

9-C: Bruce Lee.

10-A: James Bond

10-B: Not gonna try to do that one.

10-C: Charles Xavier.

11-A: Bill Cipher

11-B: Don't know, don't care.

11-C: Do I even need to say this one? The Monarch of Pointland.

Back