• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots - The end

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wright Way said:
are ya trying to start a fight here?
Stop falling for the Username script.
I will delete any further comments relating to it from here on out. Stuff like this is why it was banned in the first place.

k thanks for explaining

DarkGrath said:
It's a script that automatically detects and reads off the username of the person viewing it.
Here's what it looks like on my screen, for example.

Darkgrathsux
oh

well this is annoying

AKM sama said:
How does this even work? lmao
Fbfbxfb1
To provide some context. I had a weird dream last night. AKM was about to eat dinner, but somehow he got dog food in his plate (I remember him telling me but I forgot the exact details). He then fell asleep and woke up with massive chest pains to the point where he couldn't move. I completely forgot but somehow Kep found out about his chest pains and said "If I don't get him to a hospital, he'll have a fatal heart attack." I'm still confused on how Kep sent him to the hospital (IDEK if they saw each other face to face). And well… the rest is in AKM's post.

I dream of the most random shit.

WeeklyBattles said:
Its almost like we banned the use of that script and made it a rule violation to use it
Wait, did we?

I thought it was just not supposed to be used excessively to screw with people but if that is the case fork

No we didn't ban it completely. Only for serious threads like CRTs, etc. They were okay to use for fun in F&G threads.

@Zamasu

But what was my pfp when you had the dream? owo

I find this ironic because my cat managed to knock my phone to the floor in such a perfect, flawless way, that the thing I once thought completely invulnerable, had it's screen shatter like the glass it truly was, and now my access to horny material has been incredibly limited

Perfect.

And Bolin with his raccoon was there to welcome me back to new life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back