• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever - Part 13: Insecurity97's Giggle-Wiggle Funny Tickle Non-Traditional Progressive Multicult

DMB 1 said:
What fascinates me about this is the condition of the book spines. If you were to reach for a book on a shelf packed tight enough there was no space to put your hand between a book, how would you grab it?

I would think by the top of the spine, pulling it down & outwards, or sliding it out as you grip it such.

"How to talk to women's" spine is mostly undamaged, suggesting very few people took it.

"How to cope with rejection" has a very damaged spine such that there's a visible tear that makes it dip. Lots of people must have used this book.

"Massive anime ****" has an undamaged spine. Nobody has touched massive anime ****.

(Or the lack of damage just means they were treated better. After rejection, a person might be upset enough to mistreat a book.)

so I know this is in this thread but it's still out of context

HMMMMM
Never change, Imaginym

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I posted this before
Me becoming a weeb hasn't made me abandon my sexy Jenny Wakeman fanart tho </div>
I suppose repeats are inevitable when you've partaken in 13 of these. I think I've seen the one screenshot of that guy holding the fish like 5 times.

DMUA said:
No, that's a depressed man in a swat outfit doing this so he can support his kids and nothing more
Jesus was a carptenter though.

If God was a carpenter, why can he not be a swat guy?

I mean, carpeting is an actual job

this is torture that gives you money at the end

never expected Clancyverse leds outside of thicc IQ/Ela memes

the deal was you leave shooter games alone

YOU JUST HAD TO HAVE IT ALL, DIDN'T YOU

etc etc angry shooter game nerd talk

Back