• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 19 - Why I sometimes regret my life decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to have violated their (not very freedom of speech-friendly) terms of use: https://www.fandom.com/terms-of-use

Then again, I may have misinterpreted the available information. The Fandom bot deleting the image and Bobsican being banned did not happen quite at the same time.

Well, guess we'll never if it's either nsfw or a misunderstanding on FANDOM's part. Shame.

That was an old block. The Fandom block length is not publicly visible.

I do not know. You would have to ask Fandom. Perhaps the people in charge want their decisions to remain less questionable.

Bob's ban was really bizarre. He messaged me about it because for a while it was flickering on and off, it would ban him for like 30 seconds then unban him for about as long. I deleted a pic we thought could possibly have been triggering it, but that didn't stop it and looking through his uploads I have no idea what it could have been. Ban's to November, but emails were sent inquiring about the situation so now it's off to wait 2-3 business days.

2134412klk
Who is this Totally Real User (tm) who always appears posting under the "Discussion" tab?

Why the hell does he have that profile picture?

The God Of Procrastination said:
I found it.
I know I'm quoting an old one but WTF. WTF is even going on there. Did the character live from his first wife and they had a daughter then he took her as his wife then she too had a daughter and the took her as his wife and so on? I'm completely and utterly confused to the highest degree, let not forget the WTF for the third time.

Sorry for the language but WTF.

Ok...., I don't even know what to say. From what I remember it was ****** up but not to this degree. I was wrong, so wrong.

I had heard stuff about School Days but what the hell am I seeing here?

My first assumption was that this was a fetish series with a time travel element

The School Days anime is actually rather tame. The VNs tho... Not that I've played it, but I have heard some stuff about douchebag's father being an even bigger douche who should not have been born. For the sake of everything good and virtuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back