• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 16 - GIVE ME THE MEMES. I NEED THE MEMES

The Smashor said:
@Nuke
That took me longer to find then I'd like to admit.
I think somewhere around my house, there may be, or may once have been, a newspaper comics section from the early 2000s where someone's art of Yami Bakura was featured.

(Also, "Hirohiko" drawing Araki, lol.)

For the record while this thread does fall under the category of memes, it's supposed to be out of context related, obviously overly creepy bullshit has no place on any thread, Fun and Games including. That could get you globally blocked you know.

So yeah, please listen to Andy.

I don't know if it will get anyone blocked but I for one would really appreciate not walking into more nightmare fuel when I visit the thread.

Wasn't someone posting dead animals? That's classified as "excessive gore" if not animal cruelty (in the same realm as the content you-know-who posts) and Fandom will globally block those that post excessive gore.

@DMUA

What channel was this on? I can't believe I missed that!

Sera EX said:
Wasn't someone posting dead animals? That's classified as "excessive gore" if not animal cruelty (in the same realm as the content you-know-who posts) and Fandom will globally block those that post excessive gore.
I mean, where does the line between dead animal and animal byproduct begin and end?

I don't think lolis need the FBI for protection anymore.

They never did o3o

^I actually saw the scene following to that shot.

And she's onl├▓y one of 3 girls who moles- ehrm, I mean, like to be with him.

Back