• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Ridiculous, Out of Context Panels and Screenshots ever 16 - GIVE ME THE MEMES. I NEED THE MEMES

I think you are exaggerating things just a teensy bit. The fed up tone is just how I joke around most of the time.

Perhaps, but it might come off has unnecessarily hostile when taken out of context by anyone unfamiliar with it.

I really don't think worrying so much about "coming off as hostile" is a good thing, you don't want to offend others but you also don't want to restrain what has been perfectly harmless behaviour till now just because there is a chance it can be seen as hostile by some.

I understand wanting good behaviour from others, but it can, to be frank, come off as obnoxious sometimes when you aren't pointing anything actually wrong with how they're acting.

Crabwhale said:
Technically not the same show actually.
I did so I'd rather choose getting vaped by Megs's Gun.

Will the Masterpiece line never get proper justice?

RN the Masterpiece Transformers series are a joke. Takara is trying too hard to make them show-accurate and is actually botching their transformations altogether. All for the measly price of $440.

Right, I'm gonna have to ask you to delete your everything right now.

Crabwhale said:
Right, I'm gonna have to ask you to delete your everything right now.
PROOF THAT I HAVE DEFEATED THE MIGHTY CRABWHALE

3rd party oversized robots >>>>>>>> Overpriced Hasbro monopoly UwU

Also, you do know that Hasbro could run the whole of third party companies into the ground right?

And they have every legal basis to do so. Hell, the sheer fact that they let it and knockoffs flourish is surprising and downright amazing for a company like it.

Recent third party figures have been providing much better accuracy and transformations than what Takara's been doing recently with its Masterpiece line-ups. Some are great, others, not so much. The new small MP Bumblebee is proof of that.

MP Bee is an outlier (and a cash grab). The MP Dinobot is not exactly "new" anymore, but it is very recent in the long run, and I dare say that that figure could very well be the best Transformers figure of all time, PERIOD. It's just that good.

Also, you ignore the fact that third party is just as much of a mixed bag as Hasbro or Takara.

Oh dear.

In b4 Logan Paul Flat-Earther Show references come up

Back