• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Powerful Wanked Character

Zeifyl said:
Galactus, probably.
Even people really well versed in comics tend to overestimate Galactus. I remember watching Linkara's Secret Wars review and he said Galactus was slightly stronger than Molecule Ma.

Monarch Laciel said:
DarkLK said:
Battler, Ange
How so?
I too often heard strange statements about the Endless Nine and Golden Longsword, rumors that Battler OHK Bern, even nonsense like Ange is top tier second only to Featherine.

Hulk

--Many people take too literally what "Hulk is the strongest that exists"

Captain America

--Many people consider him far superior to Spiderman.

Thanos (In Base)

--He did not say that Thanos is not powerful even without any kind of increase, but some people think he can beat guys as Galactus or

Dora the Explorer

The purpose of her character is to always find a way to way to succeed against the odds. It doesn't matter of Swiper is Swiping or if the Grumpy Old Troll blocks her way, she finds a way anytime, all the time. Thus, would it not be disingenuous to assume that Dora cannot find a way to stop Asura or Saitama?

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
PR Beyonder
This is a weird one... he would have fallen into obscurity if not for versus debating and for some reason is wanked to oblivion by a ludicrous amount of people, including beyondergod.

Superman Prime 1 million- people believe he made a universe casually

Shisui Uchiha-people believe Kotoamusakami solos fiction

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The actual, in print, story he's from is rather rare.
There are a ton of reprints and TPBs for it, though. Plus, comic piracy is pretty common nowadays since Marvel and DC embraced digital comics.

@Js I remember when me and Ever made a composite Spider-Man profile. We got Low 2-C to 2-A out o it, even without prep iirc.

Darkanine said:
Zeifyl said:
Galactus, probably.
Even people really well versed in comics tend to overestimate Galactus. I remember watching Linkara's Secret Wars review and he said Galactus was slightly stronger than Molecule Ma.
Stan Lee thinks Galactus is the strongest character in Marvel, lol.

People wank Kenshiro to the point he can defeat anybody with "lol pressure points". Even those without said points. Even Goku and SUPERMAN.

Even if they have the same points as humans, Ken would break his fingers on their skin.

Also, not really. Most of his stats are baseline and his main strong point is physical strength.

There are plenty of haxed Tier 6 and even 7 characters that can beat him with Equalized Speed.

Hell, Sora (4-B) stomps Goku Black (3-A) with Speed Equalized.

Back