• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Overdone Useless Character vs Most Useless Character

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
I dunno, it had to be done. I mean, come on. I couldn't resist, okay?! One guy lost to the weakest character on the wiki (This a-hole) due to having to kill himself while the other is straight-useless. Anyhow, to make things fairer (not that it'd matter anyway), let's say... The Authority knows how Highway to Hell works. I'd also like to equalize speed, but since The Authority is immobile, I can't. Well, who takes this match? Good god, why..?

Thunder McQueen
Uh...

Authority
Thunder McQuee: 0
The Authority: 0

Why Was This Thread Even Made?!: 3 (The God of Procrastination, Armorchompy, Diinou HotHead)

Thunder McQueen doesn't kill himself on anything he sees, he does it only on someone that shows him love. So yeah, Incon, but not the traditional Mc Queen incon.

Armorchompy said:
Thunder McQueen doesn't kill himself on anything he sees, he does it only on someone that shows him love. So yeah, Incon, but not the traditional Mc Queen incon.
Won't SBA force him to try and kill his opponent? Like, he won't suicide in-character this way, but he will still try something else to kill his opponent.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
Could it count as a win for The Authority if his longevity allows him to go on living inside his prison until Thunder dies of old age?
Good question. Unless somehow Thunder has longevity or greater, then yes that would be a valid win condition.

Back