• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tooru vs Thunder McQueen

Tooru: 0

Thunder McQueen: 0

Incon: 0
  • Both In Character.
  • 10 meters of each other.
E1oTsJ6UYAUFc0T.jpg
Thunder_McQueen_Infobox_Manga.png

Actually yeah good point, it doesnt matter if McQueen gets Tooru with HtH, WoU won't die.

So... Tooru wins?
Tooru gets ******.
T̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵W̵o̵U̵ ̵d̵u̵s̵t̵s̵ ̵h̵i̵m̵s̵e̵l̵f̵ ̵o̵f̵f̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵g̵o̵e̵s̵ ̵"̵o̵h̵ ̵w̵e̵l̵l̵"̵

I mean, is I guess it's a win in the same vein as if Carne died, but Notorious B.I.G. still kills the opponent?
It's more like if Carne died and BIG comes out, but the opponent is already dead.

Idk, think this might be a stomp, McQueen LITERALLY cant do anything to WoU, and I mean that, he has absolutely zero options, and he won't EVER have any option no matter what he does or tries, even with full prior info and unlimited prep, he won't be able to do anything to beat WoU, all he can do is tie Tooru at best if even that and then lose the match because WoU don't give a shit.

Back