• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most OP Hax Resistance for Each Tier

Title says it all, considering both how extreme the resistance(s) is/are and just how many the characters have.

High 2-A and under only (I'd imagine that 1-C would have to be broken down by dimensions 6-11 and 1-B would just become a garbage fire but if I'm wrong, lmk). Resisting hax from Tier 1 chars obv should be included regardless though.

Also since there's some extra space, I figure I'll break High 2-A and High 3-A down a bit more.

High 2-A (5D):

High 2-A (uncountably inf universes destroyed/created; if anyone knows of any fitting examples, it'd be cool):

2-A:

2-B:

2-C:

Low 2-C:

High 3-A (4D):

High 3-A (infinite 3D):

3-A:

3-B:

3-C:

4-A:

4-B:

High 4-C

4-C

Low 4-C
:

High 5-A:

5-A:

5-B:

Low 5-B:

5-C:

High 6-A:

6-A:

High 6-B:

6-B:

Low 6-B:

High 6-C:

6-C:

High 7-A:

7-A:

7-B:

High 7-C:

7-C:

Low 7-C:

8-A:

8-B:

High 8-C:

8-C:

9-A:

9-B:

9-C:

10-A:

10-B:

10-C:

11-A:

11-B:

11-C:

Master Chief (9-A) has some pretty good resistance to Transmutation. A weapon that transmuted more than 7 million people into data only knocked him out for a short time.

Tesla in Base was fine being in Golden King's gaze which atomized Nightingale 100x over, then pretty sure i remember it being stated the gaze got like 10 million times stronger when GK went Ultharathotep, and now the gaze also warps reality, and tesla was still fine...

Back