• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most haxxed character in every tier

Celestial Pegasus said:
This is literally the same as the strongest characters speed equalized.
I was going to say this, btw. The strongest characters thread basically encompasses this one.

That's why I was asking

I didn't like the reasoning since A. Lelouch mindhaxed the collective mind of humanity and the afterlife B. He no longer needs direct eye contact and and haxes a entire hall by looking in their general direction and C. The fact that the few times willpower was a factor, it either boosted the geass, was rule of drama, or was from his 1 eye geass which is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< both eyes, or was from a entirely different Geass

Maerlyn's Grapefruit can mindhax Roland.

Roland was able to endure that vision of "the birth of the universe inside of an atom in a blade of grass being perceived in its entirety on a subatomic level" that was mentioned in that thread, albeit with some very genuine difficulty.

Flagg can hold the Grapefruit in his bare hands without being affected by it at all, and its heavily implied that the demon inside of it can't even so much as read his mind.

Also, Black Thirteen is explicitly more powerful than the Grapefruit to the point that it makes the latter look like a toy (it contains the true Crimson King's eye, after all) and it passively mindhaxes those around it, and does even worse to the people who look at it directly. Flagg regularly uses it for scrying purposes. Not to say he resists the thing if it actively tries to control his mind (that would be ridiculous), but the passive effect it has on people doesn't do anything to him.

Yeah.

That seems like madness manip resistance tho Anyway, I don't see how thats more than 1 person mind hax.

But yeah, let's not derail If you want to disscuss it, let's do it in a wall or something.

Anyway, what I originally wanted to say was:

Flagg gets his life ruined by 682. Just like everyone else. And the latter's wall of text is bigger, too.

(Why is he waving his hand to activate one of his commands? He doesn't have to that unless it's the "Goodbye" one.)

In the Dark Tower movie he waved his hand every time he told someone to stop breathing.

No he didn't. First time he did it (to Roland's father), he had his hands behind his back.

And when he did it to Lon, him waving his hand wasn't in order to activate the command. It was to casually TK Lon out of the way so that he could get to Laurie.

Phoenix821 said:
This thread isn't supposed to be about who is stronger, it's about who has the most abilities on their page
I know, but deciding who is the most Haxxed in 2-A is basically impossible.

But its probably YHVH.

I mean, UKG literally has an infinite multiverse worth of powers, so she might take 2-A too if we're only taking into account the number of powers. Ultimate Madoka too for the same reason

If it's simply the highest number of abilities, UKG > Madoka because "resistance to Madoka's powers" is the equivalent of a hundred of different hax resistances, approximately

Kaltias said:
If it's simply the highest number of abilities, UKG > Madoka because "resistance to Madoka's powers" is the equivalent of a hundred of different hax resistances, approximately
I am just gonna keep quiet on the fact that Lucemon actually having feats of being a composite Digimon, by absorbing the data of all Digimon sent to the Dark Area.

Of course I refuse to add all that to files. With a note, it still counts. ovo This includes MoonMille btw

>Implying that Lucemon doesn't have 108% of all the hax present in the verse already ovo

@Dragon

But can Lucemon give people sugar addiction. That's the real question ovo

Back