• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most haxxed character in every tier

exactly what i says on the tin (and i though this should be a thing since no one else i could find did):

0: yes

high 1-A: (maybe law of identity in it's current state)

1-A: (probably either hajun or someone from umineko)

high 1-B: (probably the chaos gods/ starchild or the downstreamers)

1-B: (literally any 1-B character from umineko)

high 1-C: (probably either base or zombie spell high priest (depending on which one is actually stronger))

1-C: no clue (might be mystic eys of death perception users if they were as strong as i remember them being)

low 1-C: no clue (might be transcendent will, but theres not much info on it)

high 2-A: (probably doctor manhattan)

2-A: (as much as i dispise everything that even remotely relates to undertale, i'd say that full power or base (if full power is higher than 2-A) asriel dreemurr is good choice)

2-B: no clue, since this is a kind of sparse tier (demigra makyouka is probably a good choice though)

2-C: no clue, since this again kind of a sparse tier

low 2-C: almost definitely coolie, might be wrong though

high 3-A: no clue :probably disembodied though, due to it's golden gate, or giorno giovanna)

3-A: no clue (might be hit)

3-B: no clue (could possibly be AoD dark schneider)

3-C: no clue, since this seems to be kind of a sparse tier

4-A: almost definite the GEoM, but i might be wrong

4-B: no clue, seems to be a sparse tier

4-C: probably rasalom (he is set at "high 4-C", which currently doesn't exist (i also might just be ******** and can't think outios)

5-A: probably original power gilgamesh

5-B: probably SPSM teenage naruto (he's only "low 5-B" but he has so many ******* abilities it's ridiculous)

5-C: no clue (probably 100% teenage naruto again)

6-A: no clue (might wither be the heat miser or adam)

6-B: almost definitely seals lifted Ken (ken tends to be the GEoM of 6-B)

6-C: no clue, since this seems to be a sparse tier

7-A: no clue

7-B: likely accelerator

7-C: no clue

8-A: no clue

8-B: no clue

8-C: if this isn't SCP-682, i give up

9-A: no clue (hax starts to become scarce at this point)

9-B: no clue

9-c: no clue

10-A: no clue

10-B: either average human with prep time or The Player (from SCP:CB)

10-C: probably SCP-871 or composite tree (not even memeing)

(note: i'm going to bed literall right after posing this, so i won't add anything for a little while)

I assume this is indeed number of abilities since otherwise this is basically just "strongest character for each tier," since AP don't mean jack if you can think someone into oblivion.

>Sounds like a myth

>Implying that Databook N.E.O. actually exists instead of being a urban legend

Mirage Mewtwo for High 6-A

Leviathan for 5-B

Smeargle for whatever tier it is.

Remembers The Doctor exists

Edit: Actually, his 9-B doesn't have that much.

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regenerationn (High-Low), Longevity (Each Regenerationn cycle could last for about 1000 years) Telepathy, Preparation, Mind Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Technological Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Can change species by rewriting every cell in his body) Enhanced Senses, Resistance/Immunity (To many forms of Radiation, Poison, Telepathy attacks, as well as Possession and is highly resistant to Mind Manipulation as well as the vacuum of space. Is also resistant to time alterations such as remembering people/objects that are erased from time and time loops and surviving extremely hot/cold temperatures for short periods, Time Paradox Immunity (Can exist outside of localised time loops, and is merely weakened when his past selves are taken or erased outside of time-line), Extrasensory Perception, Status Effect Inducement, Sleep Manipulation (Can put people to sleep with a single touch, Is also capable of surviving without oxygen for a short period.| Pocket Reality Manipulation (TARDIS and his pockets are bigger on the inside), Hacking, Time Travel, Time Manipulation, Energy Manipulation (Can power up devices and even enhance their capabilities with the Sonic Screwdriver), Spatial Manipulation

VS

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Marksma, Skilled Fighter, Elemental Manipulation (of Fire, Water, Earth and Air), which also grants Telekinesis, Forcefields, Flight, Self-Transmutation, Vibration Manipulation, and Heat Manipulation (Dropped the temperature of a room to preserve people's bodies), Immortality (Types 2 and 7), Regenerationn (High-Mid, needs to manually reattach or replace the removed body parts), Enhanced Senses (can see and hear better than other normal people despite his lack of eyes and ears, can "read" disurbances in the air to detect the world around him), limited Shadow Manipulation (under stress he can release a massive shockwave of darkness capable of breaking every bone in the Black Cleaver'sbody, and control it to a degree), can manifest a pseudo-flesh over his face to hide his skull, with Preparation he can induce epileptic fits in others via symbol magic, can control others with their given name, Power Nullification(via magic-sealing handcuffs), Resistance to Magic (via enhanced clothing), Death Manipulation (Serpine's red right hand was unable to affect him), Telepathy and Mind Manipulation (The world's strongest Sensitives stated his thoughts were hidden from them, shook off Smoke's control in seconds) and Soul Manipulation (broke free of Smoke's "Corruption" abilities, which explicitly target the soul) | All prior excluding Elemental Manipulation, Vastly improved Shadow Manipulation, Teleportation, Soul Extraction and Absorption, Limited Adaptation (his armor automatically adapts to counter threats, such as growing thicker in attacked locations or spikes to discourage grapples), Necromancy (in addition to his Shadow Manipulation, he can infect corpses with "shards of darkness" that reanimate them under his control), Limited Extrasensory Perception (Can sense the presence of shadows and death), Resistance to Telekinesis (resisted Kitana attempting to tear him apart with telekinesis) and Magic (was able to temporarily resist Darquesse's attempts to take control of his armor), improved Resistance to Soul Manipulation (able to "cocoon" himself, preventing Melancholia from stealing his soul with her own death bubble)

"4-C: probably rasalom (he is set at "high 4-C", which currently doesn't exist (i also might just be ******** and can't think outios)"

1. High 4-C doesn't exist? What?

2. I can say for myself that he's not even close.

Not gonna say that Kirby's the most haxed, but he's definitely close. He's got more hax categories listed than any other character on the site from what I heard though. Most haxed 5-A character is most definitely Lavos.

Back