• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character

Js250476 said:
Hilariously I'm pretty sure Voltron scales to a 4-A feat so that's even more absurd XD
Yeah. The Druids powered a weapon capable of wiping out 10 solar systems.

Js250476 said:
Spacebattles especially loves to use the it breaks the setting excuse
Spacebattles regularly gets character ratings all wrong......

Anyways. Wall level Dovakin. Despite having legit 6-C feats/powerscaling.

Cole MacGrath is only peak human. And is only as fast as an Olympic athlete level.

^Seen this spammed in Death Battle and Comicvine like crazy.

Thor can't be 4-B. He got KO'd by an ORDINARY HANDGUN BULLET.

And knocked out by one of the Punisher's RPGs.

T H A T B R E A K S T H E S E T T I N G

Did Punisher actually beat Thor? Because that sounds stupid but badass at the same time.

Js250476 said:
I mean considering he no sold Ghost Rider's Penance Stare it wouldn't suprise me
BTW, Ghost Rider's Penance isn't guilt based, it's plain sin based. It doesn't matter if you feel guilty or not, it works regardless.

But they wanted to make Punisher look cool somehow.

Darkanine said:
Western Cartoon characters get downplayed hard, yeah. Chase Young was said to only be Wall level+ on OBD, Finn the Human use to cap at Small Building level/Superhuman speed, Peak human Crystal Gems, Street level TMNT.

Except Samurai Jack. Samurai Jack gets wanked to high heavens everywhere.
To be fair, they don't downplay MLP.

I'd say Pokemon often gets downplayed. Someone tried to convince me that Yveltal is no faster than a penegrine falcon, and would die to a nuke, and someone else tried to convince me that Mewtwo is only a lifewiper.

Star Wars is often downplayed as well, for reasons above.

Goku and Superman are often downplayed, because each side's fanwankers also downplay the other side. I've seen people try to say "Planet Level Buu", and "Building Level Composite Superman".

SU, SvTFoE, and many other Western animated shows are also INCREDIBLY downplayed.

He isn't really the most downplayed but he is downplayed

Like this dude is downplayed endlessly even by debators of Digimon who state NEO is "only" 4-D Multi-Universal

SMH
NEO

A lot of shonen series, Naruto, OP, Bleach, FT, SS, SE, DB, DGM.... Bias is the worse thing you can get in midle of debate.

Back