• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most downplayed character, in your opinion

I've also seen a good bit of Black Clover downplay. Light Magic not being light speed, Asta being building lvl, or worse "Able to split a large boulder with effort"
But it's mostly the speed feats that get downplayed.
Is Yami vs Kakashi viable? Cuz I've seen a LOT of "Kakashi solos Black Clover" with DMS

Poor Kratos gets downplayed to 'street lvl' most of the time I've seen him out of wiki. Enough so that people think Guts blitzes and oneshots

Last edited:
huh I see the total opposite personally. outside wiki especially on tiktok nearly everyone thinks he’s at least 1-B now well from what I’ve seen
Not many scales him to 1B though. Even though Verse has better feats and statement for 1B than many verses which doesn't even give difference between dimensions.

street lvl kratos? 💀💀💀

huh I see the total opposite personally. outside wiki especially on tiktok nearly everyone thinks he’s at least 1-B now well from what I’ve seen
okay nvm i remember planetary anos on comicvine 💀💀💀💀

Is Yami vs Kakashi viable? Cuz I've seen a LOT of "Kakashi solos Black Clover" with DMS
depends if dimensional slash can cut through kamui dms does have really good hax ..

Last edited:
Well I normally would take any opportunity to rant about Pro Wrestling but it isn’t downplayed, more just treated with unnecessary scrutiny in vs threads, so it doesn’t really fit here

Town of Salem was only 9-C/9-B which was bullshit but I’ve gotten that upgraded to 8-B/8-A, just need to get the changes applied on all of the profiles

Hmmm

Always felt like Steven Universe was Planetary, don’t know why we just have him at multi-continent level, but that’s not that big of a difference either...

idk honestly

with boundless rimuru and xeno goku logic i can get anos to above fiction
Naw you can't. They are so biased to believe u.
Funny how they uses Veldanova existed before space time as Platonic concepts and wank Rimuru to outerversal or Boundless when you see every chief gods in Silver Sea existed before concept of space-time. Like bro to be honest majority Anos fans hope wiki accepts hyperversal scale. Where Xenogoku and Rimuru fans wants thier character to be Boundless with no contest.

Funny how they uses Veldanova existed before space time as Platonic concepts and wank Rimuru to outerversal or Boundless when you see every chief gods in Silver Sea existed before concept of space-time. Like bro to be honest majority Anos fans hope wiki accepts hyperversal scale. Where Xenogoku and Rimuru fans wants thier character to be Boundless with no contest.
No hate for character though. Rimuru is Goated character but majority of fans don't have any knowledge on how to scale. They straight up wanks him to oblivion. Funny is one who wanks him are people who haven't read the series. I have ran into too many people like those when you ask for scans they would just ran away or send you some fake scans.

Azrael (Discworld)
Molecule Man (Mortebianca)
Downstreamers (Manifold)
GOTM (Manifold)
Star maker (Star Maker)
World of Darkness (Less downplayed, more like incomplete)

Those are from off the top of my head, id need to truly think about it to name more. Also Rimuru should be high outerversal.

EXACTLY. We are waiting for CRT. You are our hero!

Azrael (Discworld)
Molecule Man (Mortebianca)
Downstreamers (Manifold)
GOTM (Manifold)
Star maker (Star Maker)
World of Darkness (Less downplayed, more like incomplete)

Those are from off the top of my head, id need to truly think about it to name more. Also Rimuru should be high outerversal.
Do you think type IV multiverse manipulation is too underrated?
The Ultimate Cosmos created by the Star Maker is a type IV multiverse? I read the book but I hadn't noticed it
I think Azrael is a very underestimated character here, or maybe it's the other characters that are far too overestimated compared to him

Do you think type IV multiverse manipulation is too underrated?
The Ultimate Cosmos created by the Star Maker is a type IV multiverse? I read the book but I hadn't noticed it
I think Azrael is a very underestimated character here, or maybe it's the other characters that are far too overestimated compared to him
I can't believe Azrael got downgraded to Low 1-C on the same thread that was meant to upgrade him to Low 1-A.

I can't believe Azrael got downgraded to Low 1-C on the same thread that was meant to upgrade him to Low 1-A.
I still remember that, when a CRTs objective changes it's usually a downgrade that leads to an upgrade (or a few downgrades still happen but there's some unexpected upgrades too). It was the first time I saw an upgrade thread get turned in a downgrade and a huge downgrade at that.
This may be subject to change.
Hmmm... intresting.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Touhou yet. High tiers are street level to building level at best, anything above relativistic is wank (and even then you have people unironically pushing for subsonic speeds), and most people don't even give a shit about the hax (from both wankers and downplayers, surprisingly; Even on sites that go as far as high 1-B for the verse, Touhou hax are surprisingly lacking compared to our current profiles here).

Even on this wiki we have people who truly, genuinely believe in tier 6 god tiers. Even ignoring universal feats, there are well over a dozen moon level or higher feats, so I think anyone who goes below that threshold is smoking crack.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Touhou yet. High tiers are street level to building level at best, anything above relativistic is wank (and even then you have people unironically pushing for subsonic speeds), and most people don't even give a shit about the hax (from both wankers and downplayers, surprisingly; Even on sites that go as far as high 1-B for the verse, Touhou hax are surprisingly lacking compared to our current profiles here).

Even on this wiki we have people who truly, genuinely believe in tier 6 god tiers. Even ignoring universal feats, there are well over a dozen moon level or higher feats, so I think anyone who goes below that threshold is smoking crack.
Touhou is more wank than downplay. (or should I say underestimated even without ugly downplay - lores that can argue for higher theirs than we give credit currently for)

TBH i feel like both touhou wank and downplay are non-existent lol at least not that popular. Also i don't really like how hierarchy of canonicity in Touhou works...

(I watched hundreds Touhou MMD videos in Nico-nico douga back in 2012 and realized all of them are not canon....

1372008615515.jpg

Last edited:
Touhou is more wank than downplay. (or should I say underestimated even without ugly downplay - lores that can argue for higher theirs than we give credit currently for)
This ^

Though, it is funny how the super high end stats you see on other sites are technically valid... They just use the completely wrong reasoning.

TBH i feel like both touhou wank and downplay are non-existent lol at least not that popular.
You obviously haven't seen the Touhou subreddit's reaction to this site's existence then. Granted, it's Reddit, and one of those subreddits filled with people who unironically say waifu and l*li, so their opinion was never worth much anyways.

(I watched hundreds Touhou MMD videos in Nico-nico douga back in 2012 and realized all of them are not canon....

1372008615515.jpg
I'm sorry but this is the dumbest chart I've ever ******* seen.

You obviously haven't seen the Touhou subreddit's reaction to this site's existence then. Granted, it's Reddit, and one of those subreddits filled with people who unironically say waifu and l*li, so their opinion was never worth much anyways.
Yep, Never saw touhou subreddit, i mean reddit is not even popular back in 2005-2011. Touhou mostly popular in website like 2chan/4chan, youtube, facebook. nico nico douga or even adult forums.

I'm sorry but this is the dumbest chart I've ever ******* seen.
this is very old chart actually. A lot of old touhou fans should know this chart despite questionable credibility.

Yep, Never saw touhou subreddit, i mean reddit is not even popular back in 2005-2011. Touhou mostly popular in website like 2chan/4chan, youtube, facebook. nico nico douga or even adult forums.
Not really, it's kind of broken into more mainstream popularity recently. For better and for worse.

this is very old chart actually. A lot of old touhou fans should know this chart despite questionable credibility.
Unfortunately I think some people still think like this.

I've actually seen some people downplay Batman, not in power, but in wealth.

"it was never stated that Batman is richer than Green Arrow. That's a wank Infact Green Arrow is one of the people that's richer than Batman Wonderwomans wealth are infinite times higher than Batman. Temmyscera alone have more wealth than than all country on Earth except Atlantis Superman along with the JL can be richer than Batman if they wanted to but they wouldn't since Batman will be useless Touch some comics kid."

Brought on by a clip of Batman quitting the league in an animated movie, in an argument about Batman effectively funding the league.

Sonic (Game) as a verse. Especially within the Death Battle community. Solaris is viewed as Low 2-C while Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver are (at most) that level.

A lot of feats are considered outliers, wank, or taken out of context. It's weird, but Mario is considered 2-A - 6D with nearly no fight at all. But if you so much as suggest Super Sonic is 2-C (nevermind above that), you'll be ridiculed and laughed out the room.

It's just weird how scrutinized Sonic is in contrast to other characters.

Touhou Project is another one where people believe they're Subsonic and City Level. Even then, City Level is considered wank in a lot of places.

Back