• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Danmaku on VBW

Jinsye

She/Her
"Omnidirectional attacks don't count"

SCP 001 shouldn't be on the list it's light is omnidirectional.

Also Touhou Project is definitely taking most this list.

Following Touhou Akro should definitely be on the list.

We can just lump all the 2hu characters together so it isn't lame.

The real cal howard said:
hm

See, Galeem would actually be above Locke.

but it starts danmaku and eventually just turns into a big fat cluster near the end so I'm not sure.

I'll put Galeem up there for now unless anyone wants to dispute it.

>Undertale

Only thing that can get on this list if Omega Flowey and I'm pretty sure Touhou outdoes him

Ogbunabali said:
Hush or Mega Sata? Or maybe Isaac. If you count the infinite eyeballs strat as legit, he'd probably even take first place.
The sun is the sun and Galeem throws so much shit that he actually crushes the universe (and it covers the entire screen with basically no gaps even if it's technically danmaku) so Isaac probably takes 3rd place with all of the items.

idk about Hush or Mega Satan though, there could be more impressive ones out there.

Touhou and Akron should definitely be higher than Galeem. The only reason people dodge those attacks is gameplay mechanics (the hit boxes being vastly smaller than the people actually dodging the attacks). Galeem's can be dodged by full grown humans for a time (though a really small time)

Galeem's final universe covering attack and the SCP are both omnidirectional light. Galeem would still be on the list for his beams but the blinding light that consumes the universe is omnidirectional.

Keeweed said:
Galeem's final universe covering attack and the SCP are both omnidirectional light. Galeem would still be on the list for his beams but the blinding light that consumes the universe is omnidirectional.
Eh fine

I'll give up both Locke and Galeem then

You can see as it goes out over the planet that Galeem's Light is still beams, and there are just so many that they start appearing as one solid mass of light. I agree about Locke though.

Also, even if we're only counting the points of Galeem's attack where you can clearly see the branching, it still covers a good portion of the surface of the Earth, making it near the top of the list.

I'm 100% sure Issac should be much lower on the list. Also when it comes to Galeem he should be on this list but the light tendrils and the blinding light that consume the universe seem to be different things. We see the light tendrils gripping the planet and they are their own individual things while the thing that crushed the universe is one big attack. Even if the giant blinding light is made of a bunch of individual tendrils that is much more of an omnidirectional attack at that point.

I'm pretty sure that's just a combination of the attacks size and the area you can actually see on screen rather than the amount of Danmaku (AoE of the Danmaku rather than the Danmaku itself). If size also matters for this than Galeem would stay really high up, even if we don't count the universe crush, because his beams can be the size of countries as shown in the smash intro before they just become omnidirectional.

I'm mostly counting how much shit is on screen, yes with a few other factors.

Say if you can shoot Undertale level danmaku across the entire universe, you're still Undertale level.

However, Galeem's actually covers the entire screen eventually and it covers most of the planet as well. It basically becomes Isaac's danmaku but over the entire planet and Isaac's danmaku is basically only tehcnically danmaku at this point. So I go into other factors.

@Ogb Does that count though? That seems like a game exploit, if it does count I need to make versus matches with Isaac, someday.

Back