• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most bizarre names in fiction.

Whenever I come across such weird names I wonder what the author was smoking when he decided to name them. Well here are some names that I found really bizarre.

1) Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade (Monogatari series)

2) Deathtopia Virtuoso Suicide-Master (Monogatari series)

3) Tropicalesque Home-A-Wave Dog Strings (Monogatari series)

4) All Monkey D family names.

5) Quetzalcoatl (Maid Dragon)

6) Golden Sperm (One Punch Man)

Tselika Wien Alpha Chelydia Lumidrier, so good Kamachi had to use it again for another Demon in a different series.

And then there's the cocktail-based Heavy Object names and some of his English names in Toaru: Prizewell City Slicker, Azureyfear Winchell, Sladder Honeysuckle, Wraith Martini Vermouthspray, Flag Egnogg, Skuld Silent-Third, Stephanie Gorgeouspalace, Beverly Seethrough...

Nothing quite beats...

Jugem-Jugem Poop Throwing Machine Shin-chan's Day Before Yesterday Underwear Shinpachi's Life Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider One Thirds Pure Feeling Two Thirds Worried-Over-A-Hangnail Feeling Though Betrayal Knows My Name Or Does It? I Know The Unknown The Cuttlefish Tastes Kind Of Different Than It Did Last Time Because It Was Caught Near The Pond And Served With Oil From A Hoofed Mammal, Pepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea

This belongs to a circus monkey in Gintama.

Hubernaplakillerzardronaptrixterixuistimmysaurusrexicusolorisnepolistupulambularmorjellopickliam

Sera Loveheart said:
Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andry Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III.
Or just Vash the Stampede >.>
To be fair I think it was stated he just made that name up.

Wenchakazulusamsulplaperpoisterinaliliustupiohmansonraptoraxorcactillerintoniannausulapticlion is also always a classic

FanofRPGs said:
Wenchakazulusamsulplaperpoisterinaliliustupiohmansonraptoraxorcactillerintoniannausulapticlion is also always a classic
Wot even

Also IRL we have:

Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff, Senior.

Lucius Aelius Aurelius Commodus Augustus Herculeus Romanus Exsuperatorius Amazonius Invictus Felix Pius

Roman emperor names can be long, but holy crap

Another real name:

Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Al Wish.

This guy is that devout.

"Adolph Blaine Charles David Earl Frederick Gerald Hubert Irvin John Kenneth Lloyd Martin Nero Oliver Paul Quincy Randolph Sherman Thomas Uncas Victor William Xerxes Yancy Zeus Wolfe­schlegel­stein­hausen­berger­dorff­welche­vor­altern­waren­gewissen­haft­schafers­wessen­schafe­waren­wohl­gepflege­und­sorg­faltig­keit­be­schutzen­vor­an­greifen­durch­ihr­raub­gierig­feinde­welche­vor­altern­zwolf­hundert­tausend­jah­res­voran­die­er­scheinen­von­der­erste­erde­mensch­der­raum­schiff­genacht­mit­tung­stein­und­sieben­iridium­elek­trisch­motors­ge­brauch­licht­als­sein­ur­sprung­von­kraft­ge­start­sein­lange­fahrt­hin­zwischen­stern­artig­raum­auf­der­suchen­nach­bar­schaft­der­stern­welche­ge­habt­be­wohn­bar­planeten­kreise­drehen­sich­und­wo­hin­der­neue­rasse­von­ver­stand­ig­mensch­lich­keit­konnte­fort­pflanzen­und­sicher­freuen­an­lebens­lang­lich­freude­und­ru­he­mit­nicht­ein­furcht­vor­an­greifen­vor­anderer­intelligent­ge­schopfs­von­hin­zwischen­stern­art­ig­raum, Senior."

Reppuzan said:
Another real name:

Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Mohammad Al Wish.

This guy is that devout.
tbh , that's how it was in the old days in Middle eastern and you forgot the Ibn part dammit

Legend Quest's Quetzalcoatl is pretty powerful as well, he fights guys who can devour entire planets and can has complete control over his entire universe, and he was only the villain of season 1.

On the IRL side of things, we have the one, the classic: Kalani Pai╩╗ea Wohi o Kaleikini Keali╩╗ikui Kamehameha o ╩╗Iolani i Kaiwikapu kau╩╗i Ka Liholiho Künui─ükea

As well as a word that 3 and a half hours to pronounce

Gothaparduskerialldrapolatkh.

Romanadvoratrelundar.

Raxacoricofallapatorian.

All courtesy of Doctor Who.

Back