• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

Sir Ovens said:
Actually, wouldn't Johnny be more badass than Jotaro? He ran a race and beat the president with part of Jesus while being crippled the whole time.
^^^^

Please add best JoJo.

IvoryAS said:
And why is Speedwagon the only Jojo's character in the topics?
Because the man is badass in his own right. He grew up in a part of town that thrived on stealing and theft to survive, started a gentleman's gang and upheld the values of being a gentleman, became friends with Jonathan after getting his ass kicked, did nothing but support Jonathan throughout his journey, found oil and started a company specifically to help out his friend's bloodline, and died single.

Imagine how JoJo would have taken place without the Speedwagon Foundation. Joseph wouldn't have been able to call a private Speedwagon doctor to check up on Holly, the Crusaders wouldn't have gotten the many modes of transportation they had to get to Egypt, Jotaro wouldn't even have gone to Morioch, or known aboilut Giorno, and Pucci would have won because Jotaro would have no way of sending the Stand arrow to Jolyne.

Think about that for a moment.

Useful... but if where going off of importance then Joseph saved the world from the Pillar men ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âo╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Âl╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âh╠Âa╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âl╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Ât╠Âa╠Âg╠Âo╠Ân╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âr╠Âu╠Âl╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Ân╠Âi╠Ât╠Ây╠Â!╠ with the help of the Battle tendecy squad alone.

Joseph is badass too, and should take the 8-C spot if Johnny didn't exist. But the crippled child is more badass than Joseph by a long shot.

Every character on the wiki is someone's OC. Composite Human was at least based 100% off of humanity and it's feats.

CH 9-C.

Anyway, once again what mythology characters are in the running here?

Cause I remember hearing the myth of a character who wrapped his own guts around a rock so he could keep fighting without falling to his knees.

If that is indeed how the myth went I need someone to tell me immediately!

He's not part of any official fictional franchise, but he also doesn't exist in real life. he was just made to be overpowered in VS debates, so yeah, OC, and a pretty bad OC at that, he has no personality or backstory of his own, his character design is just a silhouette and all of his feats were done by other people ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

>Overpowered in VS debates

You shouldn't be working with real life if you want something like that...

Tfw CH is the least OC thing on the site.

Your opinion dude, even if it's misinformed and illogical.

I agree with Paulo.

Composite Human isn't even a character. He/She/It is a thought experiment that probably shouldn't be on the wiki. I mean, if Combined Human got deleted, why not Composite? But I digress.

This should be a list for fictional characters from established franchises, not a hypothetical composite for humanity. You don't see me advocating for the characters that I have written in my own personal works of literature, do you?

This list should be official characters only, end of story.

Anyway, back on topic, the list right now is:

Tier 0:

Tier 1-A:

Tier High 1-B:

Tier 1-B:

Tier High 1-C: Simon the Digger

Tier 1-C:

Tier Low 1-C:

Tier High 2-A:

Tier 2-A: Demi-Fiend

Tier 2-B: Simon the Digger

Tier 2-C: Morgoth

Tier Low 2-C:

Tier High 3-A:

Tier 3-A:

Tier 3-B:

Tier 3-C: Vegeta (Dragon Ball GT)

Tier 4-A: Asura (Asura's Wrath)

Tier 4-B: Vegeta

Tier High 4-C:

Tier 4-C:

Tier Low 4-C: Samus Aran

Tier High 5-A:

Tier 5-A: Asura

Tier 5-B: Sasuke Uchiha (Teenager)

Tier Low 5-B: Ragna the Bloodedge

Tier 5-C:

Tier High 6-A: Shadow the Hedgehog

Tier 6-A:

Tier High 6-B:

Tier 6-B: Escanor

Tier Low 6-B:

Tier High 6-C:

Tier 6-C: Samus Aran

Tier High 7-A:

Tier 7-A:

Tier 7-B: Roronoa Zoro

Tier Low 7-B: Roronoa Zoro

Tier High 7-C: Selvaria Bles

Tier 7-C: Ragna the Bloodedge

Tier Low 7-C:

Tier 8-A: Doomguy

Tier 8-B: Guts

Tier High 8-C: Hiei

Tier 8-C: Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Tier 9-A: Batman (DCAU)

Tier 9-B: Kamina

Tier 9-C:

Tier 10-A:

Tier 10-B:

Tier 10-C:

Tier 11-A:

Tier 11-B:

Tier 11-C:

Tier Unknown:

Tier Varies:

Personally, I think The Doctor should be around Simon's level of badass, although I think Luffy is way more badass than Zoro.

This is one of the most subjective "most X for every tier" ever, what is considered badass varies a lot from person to person, so yeah, probably going nowhere.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
This is one of the most subjective "most X for every tier" ever, what is considered badass varies a lot from person to person, so yeah, probably going nowhere.
That +knowledge on the verses and popularity.

How badass is Demifiend, and can Nicol Bolas surpass that?

Since it's so subjective, why don't we all do our own personal list? Here's mine:

Tier 0: Azathoth (Cthulhu Mythos) (The concept of our reality being just the dreams of a terrifying creature is really interesting, plus I like the idea of God being a mindless beast, it's a nice change)

Tier 1-A: The Emperor of Mankind (Constant battle against the Chaos Gods for over 10,000 Years while on a near death state)

Tier High 1-B: Crimson King (He reminds me of a kick ass song)

Tier 1-B: SCP-001 (TwistedGears/Kaktus Proposal) ("Apart, we are Broken. But united, we are God" is one of the greatest finishing lines I've ever seen in a story)

Tier High 1-C: The Doctor (Doctor Who) (9th talking with the Dalek, the entirety of "The Waters of Mars", 11th defeats the Silence, 12th epic anti-war speech, I could keep going all day, she's awesome)

Tier 1-C: Commander Cosmo (He has a cool design; also, I just realise I don't know that many 1-C characters)

Tier Low 1-C: Lucemo (Same as 1-C, don't know that many Low 1-Cs, so I just picked the one with the coolest design)

Tier High 2-A: Simon the Digger (He doesn't care about time, space, or whatever multidimensional bullcrap you have, he will force hiss way towards the path he choose, just like a drill, that's the way Team Dai-Gurren rolls; JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?)

Tier 2-A: Thanos (Marvel Comics) (He's a classic, and the gauntlet looks pretty neat)

Tier 2-B: Darkrai (Am I the only who thinks he is much cooler than all of the other 2-B Pokémon?)

Tier 2-C: Pegasus Seiya ("How can you call yourself a god if you have no love for humanity? If this is what gods truly are, then I don't need any of you." - The killer of Gods facing Apollo)

Tier Low 2-C: Vegeta (This theme, nuff said.)

Tier High 3-A: Phoenix Ikki (This man went through hell in the Death Queen Island, and came back, bringing with him the fire of a burning phoenix; he is far stronger than any of the other Bronze Saints, and even if you take him down, all that happens is that hell come back even stronger, he is so badass that not even hell wants to have to deal with him, he's the guy who went up against the man closest to the Gods, curbstomped a Judge of Hell, and refused to give up his brother, even when confronted by the Gods themselves)

Tier 3-A: Hit (I think he's really cool, nothing much to say here)

Tier 3-B: Super Galaxy Gurren Lagan (One of the most epic mechas in all of anime)

Tier 3-C: Gogeta (Toei) (He's so awesome that it is worth watching 52 minutes of this boring movie just to see him for 2 minutes)

Tier 4-A: Gandalf (That "You shall not pass" scene still gives me the chills to this day)

Tier 4-B: Godzilla (Composite) (Because he's ******* Godzilla)

Tier High 4-C: Bowser (Classic, easily recognizable, epic and cool looking)

Tier 4-C: I couldn't find a single one I recognize

Tier Low 4-C: Future Trunks (The main villain of the last saga comes to Earth in search for revenge, everybody is worried, and the planet is on incredible danger, and then this kid just appears out of nowhere and humiliates him right before cutting him to little pieces and killing him easily; that might have been one of the greatest introductions in all of Dragon Ball)

Tier High 5-A: Sephiroth (Final Fantasy) (I don't even play Final Fantasy, I only know him from Kingdom Hearts, but by God is this guy cool, specially with this kick ass theme)

Tier 5-A: Either Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe) or Bardock (Don't make me choose between the finals scenes of the Bardock Special and the "Bring me Thanos" scene)

Tier 5-B: Krilli (I don't get why people don't realise how awesome this dude is, his first death was what made Dragon Ball go from the little fun adventure to the action based series we know today, he killed most of the Saibamen, almost killed Nappa with his Destructo Disk, threw a Genki Dama at Vegeta, cut off Frieza's tail, his death was what brough us the Super Saiyan transformation and he ****** Android 18, people should really stop disrespecting Krillin just because he's weak, the dude is awesome)

Tier Low 5-B: Same as 4-C, couldn't really think of anyone

Tier 5-C: The Lich (Adventure Time) (There are few characters who can actually terrify me; this is one of them)

Tier High 6-A: Kratos (Nothing much to say, I just think his game is really epic)

Tier 6-A: Another tier I couldn't find anyone

Tier High 6-B: Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Tier 6-B: Idk, probably some Seven Deadly Sins character, but I've only watched one or two random episodes of that show.

Tier Low 6-B: Man, I really need to go find some franchises with characters around this area.

Tier High 6-C: Whitebeard (A rival to Roger, strongest man in the world, didn't care about finding the One Piece, since family is more important than treasure, his forces rival that of the World Government, his body refuse to fall even after his death, and his ast words reignited the hopes of many pirates around the world. "Someday, a man will appear bearing the weight of centuries on his shoulders, to challenge the world. Sengoku, you people of the World Government are afraid of the coming war that will engulf this world. The One Piece is real!!!")

Tier 6-C: Monkey D. Luffy (He has faced God, declared war against the entire world, chalenged Yonkos and attack a Tenryuubito; Luffy is not afraid of challenging the world in order to achieve his dream, he is going to be king of the pirates)

Tier High 7-A: Monkey D. Luffy

Tier 7-A: Monkey D. Luffy

Tier 7-B: Monkey D. Luffy

Tier Low 7-B: Monkey D. Luffy (Why does he have so many tiers? Holy shit)

Tier High 7-C: Darth Vader (Another well known design, as well as having an intersting backstory)

Tier 7-C: Flash (CW) is the only 7-C that comes to mind right now.

Tier Low 7-C: Spider-Man (Marvel Comics) (He's one of the greatest superheroes of all time, with a long history and a bunch of iconic moments)

Tier 8-A: Captain America (Marvel Comics) (Do I even need to explain this one?)

Tier 8-B: I guess Doomguy can keep this one, idk.

Tier High 8-C: Monkey D. Luffy

Tier 8-C: Josuke Higashikata (The Highway Star arc and the final battle against Kira are two of the greatest fights in all of anime in my opinion, also this theme)

Tier 9-A: Batman (DCAU) (Kevin Conroy, just Kevin Conroy)

Tier 9-B: Can't pick one, there are way too many badasses in this tier

Tier 9-C: John Constantine (The human who blackmailed God)

Tier 10-A: Sherlock Holmes (I love this guy, he is one of my favorite character, like, ever)

I might pick some for 10-B or below later, I'm tired because I've been writting this thing for over an hour and it seems like people don't really care for those tiers.

Back