• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

Please explain what Luffy or Jack did that compares to 076 fighting 682 with swords and almost winning or regularly fighting armies who had live ammo using nothing but a foam sword and never being hit once but always kicking their asses

Luffy destroying Arlong Park (both literally due to the cool shot of him destroying the building, and figuratively, since destroying Arlong Park from Nami's room represents him freeing Nami and the people of the Conomi Islands from Arlong's tyrany, which is extremely important due to the amount of feels that arc has) is the most epic thing I've ever seen a High 8-C do, ever.

Honestly, taking Luffy out of my list will be incredibly hard, since he isnt there only because he does cool stuff, he is there because he does cool stuff, and all of his cool stuff has emotional meaning behind it (defeats Arlong by destroying his base, represinting the end of his tyrany, setting Nami free; defeats Crocodile by throwing him from the underground into the surface, where everyone can see it, revealing all of his secrets to the world and saving Alabasta; defeats Enel by ringing the golden bell, showing that the city of gold does exist, Noland was teling the truth all along, and proving to everybody that you must never laugh at someone's dream, etc. and the writting makes an excelent job making us care personally for every single one of those things, so when Luffy wins, it actually feels like a victory), you can't just show me a cool scene and expect me to take Luffy out, he is in my list for reasons that you can't surpass like that.

Btw, I can make a very serious case for Evil Ernie taking the 9-A spot. What he does within the first few issues alone is pretty far up there on the scale.

The real cal howard said:
Batman never (canonically) took over the entire eastern seaboard of the U.S. in a matter of days.

Batman never killed the U.S. president and forcibly instated himself as the leader of a third of the country.

Batman never got a boost in power by literally f-- okay, let's skip that one.

Batman never stopped a mental virus from shutting down his undead troops just by (more or less) thinking "get the hell out of my undead troops".

Batman never took over a science lab and engineered a mechanism to literally pull his supernatural lover to Earth from across an intersteller distance just so that he could see her one time.

Batman never embarked on a mission to literally kill all life on the planet just so that his love interest could walk the Earth again.

I can go on.

PsychoWarper said:
Guts maybe for 9-B and absolutely for 8-B.
He is 9-A though.

Also, nominating Homura Akemi for her tiers.

-In order to save Madoka, she repeated the same time loop almost 100 times, and she had to watch her friends being killed every time.

-During each time loop, she battled an opponent so powerful that victory wasn't even a possibility

-When Madoka was erased from history, Homura was still able to remember her, because something like mere multiversal laws saying that she has to forget can't get in her way.

-She shot herself in the head only to gain an advantage in a fight.

-When she realized that Kyubey was using her to capture Madoka, she accelerated her own transformation into a witch to ruin his plans, fully aware of the fact that this would result in her death

I remember hearing the myth of a character who wrapped his own guts around a rock so he could keep fighting without falling to his knees.

If that is indeed how the myth went I need someone to tell me immediately!

Back