• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most badass character for Every Tier

To further elaborate on Grovyle (I legit have tears in my eyes remembering this moment).

Pokémon.Fushigi.no.Dungeon.full.357017
When the Weed Gecko saves the world, everything in the future gets erased bit by bit by causality. Dialga's gone, Dusknoir's gone, all that's left is Grovyle and Celebi. Before they disappear, they watch the sun rise for the first time in their lives, knowing those in the past will have a better tomorrow. And then they vanish from existence.

...until ol' llama god says no and restores the timeline.

Tai Lung for High 8-C. The dude broke out of prison, destroying hundreds of armed, armoured prison guards, then proceeded to fight five dam kung fu masters, all of whom are badass in their own right, on what was the equivalent of a tight rope over a canyon only to reveal he was playing with them the whole time and beat them in 3 seconds flat, THEN destroy his former kung-fu master in a revenge ploy, all without stopping for a break or breaking a sweat. It's honestly a shame they did nothing else with this character, save from an easter egg and a couple of short references.

Few shorter ones too: Garou for whichever tier, similar to Tai Lung, his sheer determination that lets him rise above the odds makes him seriously badass. Hit for 3-A, one of the few Dragon Ball 'villains' that isn't immensely arrogant, and is one of a very select few people who can say that they have killed Goku, even if it was temporary.

Even though I have a very limited understanding of the Elder Scrolls and the concepts within the series, I do know a few that I think are really cool. Personally, I think anyone who undergoes CHIM and doesn't get Zero-summed is pretty ******* badass.

For those who don't know, CHIM is a state of being that one in the Elder Scrolls universe can obtain when they understand and believe that they are nothing more than a figment of the Godhead's Dream. Reality itself is an illusion, similar to Azathoth from Lovecraft's Mythos.

To achieve CHIM means that you realize that you do not exist as an individual but, through sheer will, manage to maintain your individuality. Think of it as 1(I exist) + -1(I don't exist). Most people when undergoing the experience get "Zero-Summed", as 1 + -1=0 mathematically. When you get Zero-Summed, you ceased to exist, more accurately, you never existed in the first place.

In summary, CHIM is when you add 1 + -1, and you get 1 (I exist). Maintaining your individuality during CHIM grants you an apotheosis into a 1-A god.

The only ones I know that obtained CHIM are Vivec and Tiber Septum.

To add some context for those who haven't played Valkyria Chronicles 4 (Spoilers obviously,)

Squad E's mission is breaking through the defenses of the Imperial Army with the help of the battleship Centurion, overloading its engine, and nuking the capital.

When they are only a few miles away from the capital, they fall into a trap. The ship is surrounded by troops, and the path ahead is blocked by an electrical network, which would shut down the ship if touched.

Forseti, the Imperial commander, gives them a 1 hour ultimatum. Surrender, or you'll be destroyed.

[Video starts here]

Claude, the commander of Squad E, tries desperately to come up with a plan, but the only viable alternative is sending a strike team to destroy the generator and disable the electric network. This is a suicide mission, as the strike team cannot be rescued, otherwise the backup generator would kick in.

Knowing that this is the only way to save the others, Raz volunteers for this mission, fully knowing that it will cost his life.

He manages to do it, but he is mortally wounded and the ship cannot rescue him. If you want to hear his last words, go at 12:50 of the video linked above

Toffee for his tiers.

Seriously, this guy led a rebellion against the queen of Mewni, held a grudge for years after he lost, plotted the destruction of her daughter's wand to get to the source of magic, manipulated a villian into having the greatest redemption arc in recent cartoon history and straight up robbed him of all his achievements, drained all the magic in the entire universe, brought an entire empire to it's knees, all to - get this...

Regenerate a FINGER

And then he cooly walks away after he's done.

I'm sorry but replace Kamina with Composite Human.

Back